prepare to puke in 5 4 3 2 ....

xxl-obsessed

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What does vomiting lesbians have to do with the Large Penis Support Group? I am completely mystified as to why this thread was posted here.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What does vomiting lesbians have to do with the Large Penis Support Group? I am completely mystified as to why this thread was posted here.

Geez, DJG always posts links to wacky shit like that... This was posted in the 'Adult Websites' forum, which is entirely on topic. You might be shocked to learned that people on here don't discuss large penises 24/7... :rolleyes:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I HAVE A SUGGESTION: There DOES seem to be a growing number of non-LPSG-related stuff on here, strange, bizzare, etc. Maybe the Webmaster should start a second ETC. bracket, just for strange junk. Dennis

Why? This discussion is in the 'Adult Websites' forums, which isn't in 'Etc'. This topic is indeed about the discussion of an adult website (or, in this case, video), so it's on topic.. The 'Etc' forum is used to discussion non-adult miscellaneous stuff, I don't see the point in splitting the forums more then they are right now... :confused:

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
Why? This discussion is in the 'Adult Websites' forums, which isn't in 'Etc'. This topic is indeed about the discussion of an adult website (or, in this case, video), so it's on topic.. The 'Etc' forum is used to discussion non-adult miscellaneous stuff, I don't see the point in splitting the forums more then they are right now... :confused:

good one burnside..
not every post on 'adult websites' needs to be about big cock.
I have posted some solo female vids, and nobody had anything to say about it.
this is a fetish, not one that I have, but some people obviously do.
so, if you don't like it I suggest not viewing it, or if you do view it, and you don't like it, well tough.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah definately a fetish...a wierd one but still adult site related.
i mean i knew it was gonna be something psychotic.
the title kinda says it all...lol.
it was in fact less psychotic than i was expecting...just happened
to be MORE disgusting. lol.
i thought it was a bit funny some dude prolly cranks it out to that.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
good one burnside..
not every post on 'adult websites' needs to be about big cock.
I have posted some solo female vids, and nobody had anything to say about it.
this is a fetish, not one that I have, but some people obviously do.
so, if you don't like it I suggest not viewing it, or if you do view it, and you don't like it, well tough.

Exactly, it's not like the link was misleading... 'Vomitting lezzies' is obviously not big cock related.