preparing for anal

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bigboner69, Jan 10, 2010.

1. bigboner69

bigboner69 Member

Albums:
    Ok gays help me out here me and my boyfriend are now official..and are headed toward sex anytime now what do or should i do to prepare for anal sex?? To clarify im a bottom lol:biggrin1:

2. hackalive

hackalive Member

have him go slow and use plenty lube :) otherwise have fun

3. ilmusclecub

ilmusclecub New Member

Ok well if your the bottom need to clean out can do a number of things to prepare... maybe he likes a shitty hole. But I would buy a hose attachment for the shower a lot easier to clean out. Otherwise can use douche bag or bulbs to clean out with. however, if the BF has a huge dick he will go deep into the 2nd an 3rd rings and you really don't want a mess on your hands if he can pentrate you that far up! I love huge dicks that get into the 2nd and 3rd rings and who know how to get in the "zone". Cuz your able to latch onto the head of the cock/shaft and use your muscles in your ass(paratinium) to massage his cock a second time when he pulls out. If your not use to a large dick when u clean out use some dildos to strech your hole out so its not so painful.

4. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

I don't know about other dudes but most of the times I have been fucked it really wasn't planned so there was no preparation involved other than putting a condom on his cock and lubing my hole. If I know I am going out with a guy and something might happen I slide my finger up my chute while I am in teh shower and make sure everything is clear but I have never used a shower nozzle, douche, or anything like that. I have actually read that doing that stuff can be bad for you.

Draft saved Draft deleted