preparing girlfriend for big cock

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've finally convinced my girlfriend to fuck another man. A well-hung one. She wants to do it for me, but is worried that she won't be able to do it right... that is, to be able to enjoy it (which I want her to) without a huge amount of pain.

She's got a really tight pussy, and at somewhere around 6 or 7 inches, I hit her cervix frequently.

Do you have any advice as to how to get her ready for a big cock? Thickness and length both seem like they may present problems.

btw, it would be really awesome if this thread doesn't get filled up with people informing me that I am weird, or advising me against sharing my girlfriend :wink:

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well, without letting her just get guys who are bigger and bigger, which im assuming neither of you would want to do, nor would it be practical, get a few larger dildos, increasing in size a bit for each, and play with those together, and let her get used to larger size and work her way up.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe you should look into getting a prosthesis to attach to your cock, this way you will be able to give her the big cock and you will be doing the work to get her prepared for her big day. You might even feel good enough about using the prosthesis that you won't need the other man, or she may find out that it really isn't what she wants. This way you can limit the embarrassment if she really doesn't like it.

Your best bet is to start a PE routine to gain size for yourself. Of course if you really only want to see her get dominated and pleasured by another man, then I guess that won't make a difference. Best of luck to you.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just like everyone is saying, go buy a large (length and girth) realistic dildo. Don't go cheap on it, they make some really cool ones nowadays that feel really good (or so says my wife and i agree from me just touching them).

Try it on her and let her get used to it. Get a harness that can fit the new toy and strap it on and fuck her with it.

There's no real way to prep her for it than that, unless you line up guys that are gradually bigger than the next guy until it's time to take this well-hung guy.

Best of luck either way...

p.s. I think she should be doing this for her too and not just for you.

curioussusan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The increasing size of dildos is the best way to go. If she gets really horny and wet, her pussy, like mine, will expand to fit some really big cocks.
This is my medium size, wish i wish it was a real one but thats why I am here.

Attachments

wagoneer7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
curious susan that is a very fucking hot picture. lol.

To the original poster. I also suggest the prosthesis thingy.

I haven't done it yet, but I am considering trying it. I have a 7 inch cock. My girlfriend has a tight pussy, but it is also very deep. We would like to find out how deep. The prosthesis I have found at the local sex shop is like a sleeve that I can put my 7 inch into. It will increase my girth a little bit, but the end of it is 3" of solid dildo, lol. In effect giving me a 10" cock to try out.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
curious susan that is a very fucking hot picture. lol.

To the original poster. I also suggest the prosthesis thingy.

I haven't done it yet, but I am considering trying it. I have a 7 inch cock. My girlfriend has a tight pussy, but it is also very deep. We would like to find out how deep. The prosthesis I have found at the local sex shop is like a sleeve that I can put my 7 inch into. It will increase my girth a little bit, but the end of it is 3" of solid dildo, lol. In effect giving me a 10" cock to try out.

I had thought about it too, but didn't go through with it. I have been PEing and gotten up to 7.75 in length, and i started at 7, so i am pretty stoked with that, but i would definitely like to hear how it works out for you. I am wondering what the sensativity level will be for you also. Let me know.

biz4two

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
OP...IMHO...no prep is needed. If she wants to do it...and I mean really want to do it, then let the hotness or sexyness do it for her. If you go and get her used to a larger cock, then where is the excitement for you??? :bj:

Find a guy you both agree on that is 8+ in length and 6+ girth...and let them go at it. By doing this...it will be so HOT...that you will shot your cum without trying! :bukkake:

Guess how I know??? Yeah...I've done it before. It was HOT and Sexy!

biz
:eek:p:

were2need1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think part of the hotness of the whole thing is having her try to fit it in. When my wife had her first big cock, it was really sexy to hear about her trying to get it in bit by bit, afer every encounter.

Makes the whole situation much more sexy.

Reactions: hungthickone

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree with the thought that it will be really hot the first time she feels a big one enter her. For backup, buy some lube instead.

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Make sure you let the guy know to take it slowly. Having her take half an hour or more to slowly impale herself on his rigid tool can be a huge turn on. You could even grab his cock and hold it upright while she first takes his length - you can reconnect their fuck bits in case of fallout :) and they can concentrate on the sensations and the fuck without having to adjust things themselves!

Reactions: hungthickone

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Best thing is to let her call the pace of insertion, and the point at which the guy starts thrusting freely.

And he's gotta take the attitude that he's there to pleasure her twat, not rip it to pieces. The right attitude goes a long way when you're asking someone, male or female, to inster something large into his or her body.