prepstudinsc

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've wanted Prepstudinsc to post additional pics for SO long I can't tell you. He's a great looking guy and I've seen many people here post a wish that he'd give us a little more.

Prepstud - GIVE US MORE!!!!! (not in the coffin, though) :biggrin1:

Ed

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since i have been here i have had little conversations with him and he is a great guy. He is handsome and smart and has one massive organ in his gallery. He is first class! Yes it pains me too to see him in a coffin:cool: As for him showing more that is up to him. He has shown enough to make many a member love him including me.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Oh, okay, I just had a look at his gallery. I've never seen a picture of him before, so I wasn't sure.:redface:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I've talked to Prep. Yep, he may not want me telling this but....32 feet long that pipe that goes with his organ is.:tongue:

And he likes to self-blow it regularly and in public!

And I have a personal invitation to come and play with his organ anytime I can get there.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I've talked to Prep. Yep, he may not want me telling this but....32 feet long that pipe that goes with his organ is.:tongue:

And he likes to self-blow it regularly and in public!

And I have a personal invitation to come and play with his organ anytime I can get there.

You too, Freddie? Here I thought I was the only one who could make music with his organ. :rolleyes:

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Y'all stop. LOL

Yes that's me in the casket. Since I'm also a mortician, one night some funeral director friends and I tried out the caskets to see what it felt like. Then we took pictures of each other. It takes a twisted sense of humor LOL.

If you want more pictures, PM me. I just don't feel a need to post my penis up here. I know what I've got and don't need the "exposure". LOLOLOL

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ya think.:tongue:
Prep,

About those pictures we can pm you about. You didn't clarify. Are they more pictures of that "massive" organ you have?

Yes, I have pictures of me voicing some of the pipes, me with the organ builders, me at the organ factory, me sitting at the console. Take your pick. :wink: