Pres. Obama showed off his shirt, take a look!

Is Pres. Obama HOT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B_gay_channel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With a Big Respect of Mr. President please allow me to share his shirtless photos because a lot of people here ask if how tall is his hmmmmm, and others ask if he's hot....

So now, there's a shirtless photos from him... What do you think, is he hot on his age? Don't bother his position in the government just forget it a seconds..

The Question, is he Hot?

A. YES
B. NO
C. NO Comment
D. Nevermind

Will anyway there's a poll provided above if you are interested just make some answers so we can judge him.

Thanks guyz, PEACE AMERICA...

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
These pictures came from either People or Us Magazine. I remember seeing them somewhere on one of the celebrity tabloid press rags. ANYHOO... he's not my type, but it could be worse. It could of been a shirtless photo of Cheney. :biggrin:

bigmushroom

Just Browsing
Media
are you kidding me? of course he's hot. just look at him. beautiful natural body, lean, not overly pumped or muscled up. he's really sexy. just not what many gay men have been programmed to think of as sexy. natural is sexy. LESS IS MORE i always say. :wink:

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
are you kidding me? of course he's hot. just look at him. beautiful natural body, lean, not overly pumped or muscled up. he's really sexy. just not what many gay men have been programmed to think of as sexy. natural is sexy. LESS IS MORE i always say. :wink:

I think the same, he's just a naturally great looking man. Well taken care of and just attractive in general.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He will age a lot over the next years, unlike the illegitimate "President" we've suffered with the last eight years. Good ridden to the man who works out two hours every day.

The Fox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cheney is a town in northeastern Washington State, home of Eastern Washington University. And it's pronounced CHEE-knee, not CHAA-knee. We in Washington know how to talk! :smile:

B_gay_channel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cheney is a town in northeastern Washington State, home of Eastern Washington University. And it's pronounced CHEE-knee, not CHAA-knee. We in Washington know how to talk! :smile:

Thanks for the info... Well, anyway whatever you called him... I think Obama is more hotter than him....

B_gay_channel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let's see. Smart, eloquent, disciplined, tall, fit, beautiful smile, beautiful family. Yep, he's hot.
Dave

All you've mentioned above was pretty sure to add more hotness.. but the tall I think it doesn't work...

He's different form of hotness, being a politician he's above to others but not in the world of celebrities co'z it might put him down...