Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If it is of interest to anyone, I've just increased my "portfolio" of packaged (and unpackaged) goods. Please ignore the less-than-ideal picture quality but I'm working with a pretty crappy webcam. Any feedback - and ratings - would be welcomed!!:smile:

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for the compliments guys. And, since you've got pics yourself Think_Kink, I can definitely return the compliment - you have a great body!

Now, does anyone out there feel keen enough to rate the pics??!

joffreyxxl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the compliments guys. And, since you've got pics yourself Think_Kink, I can definitely return the compliment - you have a great body!

Now, does anyone out there feel keen enough to rate the pics??!

I am more than happy to rate your pics.....
And if you ever need a hand , I am also willing to assist you in your 10% of being gay.....:wink:
Take care,
Joff

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am more than happy to rate your pics.....
And if you ever need a hand , I am also willing to assist you in your 10% of being gay.....:wink:
Take care,
Joff

Thanks Joff, that's charitable of you!! I think hangin out at lpsg is perhaps pushing the 10% up to at least - 11% ???:biggrin1:

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If it is of interest to anyone, I've just increased my "portfolio" of packaged (and unpackaged) goods. Please ignore the less-than-ideal picture quality but I'm working with a pretty crappy webcam. Any feedback - and ratings - would be welcomed!!:smile:

Nice pics guy.
Thx for sharing that big cock and balls of yours.:cool:
Whopper-lee

Media
Nice packaging! Quality goods. Sam