Presenting.....

WetTeens

Just Browsing
Media
Only been here 1 day and already people are trying to get me into trouble with mods by saying I look too young.

Nice bunch of folks.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pay no attention to the assclowns behind one another. They will eventually run the gauntlet and leave you alone. Been wrangling a few myself and their sole purpose is to drive the signal to noise ratio under the noise floor. Eventually they will pick up a new hobby, like toenail clippings collecting - 'cause it's the only thing that they can actively and rightly call their own at the end of a day. ;>

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hahaha yeah that's true! People just don't like new people!

You Sir shall now face a spanking issued by forum moderators. Newbs must NEVER elevate trolls to the rank of people. *laugh* Man you're cruising today with two strikes on your account. Better run before they take your Intarwebz away. :>

Bah, lifeskill training is what this is, bootcamp for that thicker hide you are REQUIRED to wear a you stomp trolls underfoot. But like gremlins - they reproduce via masturbation and feeding them past midnight will get you overrun and the little bastards nipping at your balls everytime.

No worries. I too in real life - look like a kid. I STILL get carded for liquor, alcohol, gunpowder...

*ahem* If you're legitamately and provably passable as 18+, you got nothing to fear.