Presents Part 1

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by pinto400, Sep 13, 2006.

1. pinto400

pinto400 New Member

Johnny was a skimpy senior at the highschool. He was 5'11", but was nothing but skin and bone. He also had scragly blond hair and deep blue eyes. He was always the joke of the crowd and to make it worse had a skimpy tool 3" hard 1.5" soft. One day while showering a Jason the school jock (who had a 6" softie and thick too) pointed his small tool out and called him micro dick, pencil dick and so on. From all this embarresment Johnny ran out and quickly changed. Rumors started to spread and soon everyone looked down upon him except a blondie named Becca. She had blue eyes and a full load of tits, a tight ass and a slim figure. Becca was able to see how a few changes could make him handsome and she even had a few connections and tricks up her sleeve. After many weeks of teasing she finally decided to con front him. She introduced herself and they became instant buddies. After a few more weeks she asked him to come over to her house because she wanted to go somewhere. After school they went to her house and rested for a while then she sugested they go to chinatown for dinner. He agreed and on there way there she knocked him out by giving him some sleeping gas. Instead of going to dinner she took him to the chinese herbalist who was an old man and kind of creepy. She asked him for something that would make Johnny more attractive and sexy. The herbalist after hearing this smiled and said he had just thing, just thing. He went up to the top most shelf and brought down an old dusty cardboard box and opened it up. it contained several little viles of what looked like sunflower seeds. The herbalist took it out and said use it wiselly and said 1 per day for 8 days. she was so thankful and took Johnny to the restraunt and just said he had dozed off. At the restraunt she put the seed into his dish of food and when he ate it nothing happened, Becca was a bit dissapointed but thought maybe it would take a day. After dinner on there way home she noticed he had become more muscular and asked him if he felt okay. Johnny said he felt great. His voice had also deepened slightly too Becca noticed. The next day at school she offered him the second sunflower seed as a snack. He ate it. This time at lunch only 6 minutes later he became more muscular and his dick grew an inch, but he didn't notice anything. However Becca was amazed. The days that folowed were heavenly his facial features became more handsom and he had muscles and abs, thick wavy hair crystal blue eyes and more down there. His package had done more than quadruple its size. It was 10" soft and 15 erect. Johnny had started to notice these changes on the third day. He also became very interested too in Becca. So he asked her to come to his house and she gladly accepted. At his house they started to talk about sex and stuff and eventually they were down on the ground. Johnny pulled his whopper out and Becca was amazed it had gotten this big. Johnny fucked her until her pussy was Niagra Falls. At school the next day he was asked by many boys and girls to be there date but he declined. Nobody made fun of him anymore too especially Jason. In the lockers he made fun of Jason and made him cum. He also slapped Jason with his prick and taunted others with his schlong who were mean to him. While doing all this he realized his cock was full of power so he started using it on teachers by wearing bulge showing clothing to make them stop lecturing. he also made deals with teachers that if he just passed there class with an A and didn't have to do any work he would let them suck it every Friday. The PE teacher Mr shaff was especially interested and blowjobbed Johnny every Friday. Johnny loved having this much power and made fun of the teachers skimpy pricks. the only one that kind of came close was a 8 inch hard cock. Becca also got to have fun with him and eventually after college they married and had two kids both boys and they both took after the new Johnny.

This is my second posting in a long while I decided to start to get active so give feed back on the story and tell me if i should continue.

2. smally

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Good story, I would like to see you do more.

A couple tips - if you want: Use paragraphs, maybe use spell check, and maybe slow it down a little. A lot of stuff happened and if it was stretched into a couple posts, it may have been better. It also seemed funny that he went from a 3" to 15", then started noticing a difference. I'd notice a 1/4" change.

Keep it up

3. danman202

danman202 Member

lol

4. doctorro

doctorro New Member

i really like youre abstract stories and all these gen-tech supermens. keep going and work on your english!

good luck

Draft saved Draft deleted