President of the OCA: NObama is a Dishonest Hack!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 1BiGG1, Nov 3, 2008.

1. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

As a dishonest hack deserves, let’s hope this costs him the electoral votes from Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia and Indiana. A clueless hack is a perfect description for NObama, let’s hope the voters get a clue.

Ohio Coal Association Says Obama Remarks Make It Clear: Obama Ticket Not Supportive of Coal

COLUMBUS, Ohio, Nov. 3 /PRNewswire--USNewswire/ -- Mike Carey, president of the Ohio Coal Association (OCA), today issued the following statement in response to just-released remarks from Senator Barack Obama about the nation's coal industry.

"Regardless of the timing or method of the release of these remarks, the message from the Democratic candidate for President could not be clearer: the Obama-Biden ticket spells disaster for America's coal industry and the tens of thousands of Americans who work in it.

"These undisputed, audio-taped remarks, which include comments from Senator Obama like 'I haven't been some coal booster' and 'if they want to build [coal plants], they can, but it will bankrupt them' are extraordinarily misguided.

"It's evident that this campaign has been pandering in states like Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, Indiana and Pennsylvania to attempt to generate votes from coal supporters, while keeping his true agenda hidden from the state's voters.

"Senator Obama has revealed himself to be nothing more than a short- sighted, inexperienced politician willing to say anything to get a vote. But today, the nation's coal industry and those who support it have a better understanding of his true mission, to 'bankrupt' our industry, put tens of thousands out of work and cause unprecedented increases in electricity prices.

"In addition to providing an affordable, reliable source of low-cost electricity, domestic coal holds the key to our nation's long-term energy security - a goal that cannot be overlooked during this time of international instability and economic uncertainty.

"Few policy areas are more important to our economic future than energy issues. As voters head to the polls tomorrow, it is essential they remember that access to reliable, affordable, domestic energy supplies is essential to economic growth and stability."

The Ohio Coal Association (OCA) is a non-profit trade association representing the interests of Ohio's underground and surface coal mining producers. The OCA represents nearly 40 coal producing companies and more than 50 Associate Members, which include suppliers and consultants to the mining industry, coal sales agents and brokers and allied industries. The Ohio Coal Association is committed to advancing the development and utilization of Ohio coal as an abundant, economic and environmentally sound energy source.

2. Gl3nn

Gold Member

Again... his name is Obama. No need for being childish.

And better prepare yourself...because he's going to win.

3. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    It's too late 1BiGG1, the die has been cast.......on 1/20/08 you are going to hear,"I, Barack Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear...."

4. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

5. Gl3nn

Gold Member

Let him industrialsize. He's in denial. After this will come anger, then ignorance and then acceptance

6. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Look, GAY GUY... stop with the self loathing, and especially, stop with the RNC talking points nonsense.

McCain, Palin, Bush, Cheney, Rove, Scooter, Gonzalez, Rice, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz... they have ALL been proven to be outright liars.

So whatever sick gay-hating fantasy you harbor... get over it.
    Why a gay man who is NOT one of the 0.2% that benefit from republican policies wants to support a party that would make being gay a crime is beyond me.

It must be that you are scared of the invented boogiemen the republicans are trying to scare you with...

Trust me- you don't need to cower under your bed because of boogiemen, terrorists nor liberals,

Trust me- republican de-regulation theories CREATED the economic mess- whatever business you are in- they will NOT make you any richer--- cause when your customers are unemployeed, you ain't got no customers...

Trust me, civil liberties and Government giving some of the taxes it takes from the middle class BACK to the middle class in the form of programs to build opportunity and success in the middle class will NOT cause the world to end.
    It will make this society a trifle more equitable.

Republicanism has become fascism- the fascism of corporate control of society and tax revenue, and the fascism of religious dogma enshrined as law.

Stop being such a tool and send the republican party a message that says you are Sick and Tired and NOT gonna TAKE IT ANYMORE!.

Vote Obama--- like all the reputable republicans are...

7. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

For all those who will vote for or have voted for McCain - do they realize who is a heartbeat away from the Presidency if he does not fulfill his term of office???

Let's get serious, please.

8. inman69

inman69 Member

Albums:
    I only hope McCain is elected for one reason. This dude can STFU and get a life! I know that 1BIGG1 must be sick of his own damn self!!!

9. mindseye

Gold Member

Two can play this game:

Senator Voinovich from ... coincidentally Ohio, in the Congressional Record (full remarks here, excerpts below):

I guess that makes the Republican Senator a NObamaBot, worshipping at the feet of The Messiah. *snork*

10. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

Weren’t you just telling me yesterday what an astute researcher you allegedly are = debunked ... :wink:

JohnMcCain.com - McCain-Palin 2008

11. dreamer20

Gold Member

*fixed that for you*:wink:

12. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

Yeah lets, the liberals wanna elect NObama who has zero job outside of a small amount of low-level legal work and junior senator status where he never did anything of any merit. Palin can at least say she has run a State.

13. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

1BiGG1 loves himself; I highly suggest you give it a try sometime. :wink:

14. Gl3nn

Gold Member

Palin believes the world is 6000 years old!

I think that says enough, thank you very much.

15. D_Marazion Analdouche

Clinton on deregulation. He admits himself republicans are not to blame, so is Clinton wrong or is he just covering his ass for signing something that screwed the economy?

MoneyNews - Clinton: Deregulation Not to Blame for Crisis

#15 D_Marazion Analdouche, Nov 3, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2008
  16. exwhyzee

Gold Member

50 political posts in a day...that would even make Trinity's head spin. So why was she banned from the site?

17. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

Gee Phil, I stopped reading your stuff because its never worth reading with the nonstop conspiracy theories and other baseless tizzy-fit banter all the time but scrolling through I did happen to catch the “Look, GAY GUY... stop with the self loathing …” and just wanted to let you know that while you may know all about self-loathing, its not a condition I suffer from and pretend on your part is still just pretend. Hope this helps!

18. Gl3nn

Gold Member

I hope that all the political threads will stop after this week.

Yes BiGG, I'm also talking to you

19. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

I don't care what Clinton thinks.

GREENSPAN said it was de-regualtion and he knows somewhat more about economics than Clinton.

And get this straight... de-regulation is the PROXIMATE cause... the thing that really made everything go south VERY fast. 8 years of massive de-regulation precipitated a disaster.

BUT- the ultimate, original cause of our economic woes is the failure of government to STOP the conversion of the US economy to one based on financial instruments.

This has been going on since the 70s, and ALL parties are to blame...

Read the book American Theocracy for an In Depth analysis and prediction of exactly what we are seeing today.

OR- listen to Eisenhower's farewell address to the nation...
    In 1959 HE predicted everything that has occurred.

20. D_Marazion Analdouche

Do you care what Biden thinks? Because he was one of the largest Democrat supports of the bill.

Stop moving the goal posts, you stated that Republicans are to blame for the deregulation mess. This isn't the case, without signing it into law or having the support of Liberals, it doesn't get approved.

So either stand by your statement or don't make them. Your VP nominee agrees with the deregulation which made you comment "Trust me- republican de-regulation theories CREATED the economic mess- whatever business you are in- they will NOT make you any richer--- cause when your customers are unemployeed, you ain't got no customers..."

So republicans are the only ones that should get ripped apart for the same mistakes the democrats made? That's very open minded of you.

I agree with both parties being to blame, I just am tired of the finger pointing from both sides. This is exactly why I believe neither candidate is the right one, it's not going to stop.

Draft saved Draft deleted