Presidential debate ..

D

deleted15807

Can't speak for the US, but no one in the Uk believes a Trump president would actually cause a nuclear war.

Then they better wake up. He's got thin skin and a glass jaw. You do not insult The Donald and get away with it. RIght now he is involved in late night Twitter rants over a former Miss Universe and what she said about him. In July he went on for days blasting a Muslim family that lost a son because the father attacked him and previously he spent a week going after a judge in Arizona overseeing the Trump University trial.

Combine all that with his utter cluelessness

Reactions: b.c. and rbkwp

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

agree
this brilliant documentary of Trumps Scotland Golf course and his harsh treatment of the locals shows his blatant dislike bordeering on hatred for humans definitly shows what sort of person it is

-being the cause of a elderly couples no water for a week,any decent person would truck in water instanrly for them huh
-stating, get rid of those houses
houses that could be seen from his Golf course

utterly contemptible
sound quality not the best,but well worth tolerating

in the next breath
wonder if the prick will get a nobel
imagine/maybe,those Norge selectors have learnt something duh'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You've_Been_Trumped

You've Been Trumped

Then they better wake up. He's got thin skin and a glass jaw. You do not

edit

Combine all that with his utter cluelessness

Last edited:

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
RIght now he is involved in late night Twitter rants over a former Miss Universe and what she said about him. In July he went on for days blasting a Muslim family that lost a son because the father attacked him and previously he spent a week going after a judge in Arizona overseeing the Trump University trial
Then lets hope he carries on as president engaging himself in trivia.

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The fear is that he will base important decisions on trivial distractions.
And this is unusual amongst professional politicians?

How can American voters even consider giving Trump the presidency when his own staff can't even trust him with a twitter account ?
The president has a bigger staff to catch his mistakes?

personally and being from the Uk, we have our own disaster looming with the loonies having won the referendum to leave the EU. It puts into perspective the concerns of other nations with their own leaders. Brexit was wholly manufactured and staged by our own full time politicians, although admittedly they did do so in reaction to a maverick outsider, Nigel Farage. Although if I take that line of argument, US professional politicians having hyped non-existent disagreements between the US and other nations for their own purposes, the outsider is the one to crystalise them into diaster mode.

Reactions: Jjz1109

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And this is unusual amongst professional politicians?

The president has a bigger staff to catch his mistakes?

personally and being from the Uk, we have our own disaster looming with the loonies having won the referendum to leave the EU. It puts into perspective the concerns of other nations with their own leaders. Brexit was wholly manufactured and staged by our own full time politicians, although admittedly they did do so in reaction to a maverick outsider, Nigel Farage. Although if I take that line of argument, US professional politicians having hyped non-existent disagreements between the US and other nations for their own purposes, the outsider is the one to crystalise them into diaster mode.

Not sure why you are such a Trump apologist. There seems to be no limit to the depth that you are willing to make excuses for him.

Brexit was an example of how to harness fear to win a vote.

Trump is doing the same in running a fear campaign. If we are to learn anything from Brexit, we must be wary of snake oil merchants who offer simple yet empty promises.

Reactions: b.c.

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure why you are such a Trump apologist. There seems to be no limit to the depth that you are willing to make excuses for him.
I never met trump, but I expect he is a pretty ordinary guy. I expect there are millions of americans who would make a better president, but they arent on the ticket. if they were on the ticket then their opponents would be trawling through everything they ever said or did to find anything to discredit them.

Brexit was an example of how to harness fear to win a vote.
There is more to it than that. Politicians have made an industry of attacking each other and generally undermining each other, and have succeeded in convincing the public they are the lowest of the low. If the public then believes that an outsider like trump would do a better job, it is only because the politicians already laid the groundwork to convince the public this is so.

The politicians themselves created Trump.

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To this degree, yes, I think so. In my lifetime I have never seen a presidential nominee as ostentatiously unfit for the job as Trump.
I don't really want to argue in Trump's favour, simply stating my point. He is just an example of the same phenomenon as Brexit in the Uk. In the UK the established politicians, or some of them, took on the cause of the political outsider Nigel Farage, for their own reasons. And then the impossible becomes real. i am not clear how much Trump enjoys the support of established politicians, if only because he has forced them into a corner.

But even though he has hijacked some of the established politicians, his real selling point is that he is not a professional politician, and electing one of them always ends badly. Right inclined people presumably believe that electing a democrat ends badly, and left inclined believe electing a republican ends badly. He is not really either. So everyone ought to be supporting the independent who has muscled in to the race.

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
But even though he has hijacked some of the established politicians, his real selling point is that he is not a professional politician, and electing one of them always ends badly. Right inclined people presumably believe that electing a democrat ends badly, and left inclined believe electing a republican ends badly. He is not really either. So everyone ought to be supporting the independent who has muscled in to the race.

Yes, that's definitely a large part of his appeal. It's disheartening how many people assume "unconventional" necessarily means "better" (or even "capable").

sudcalifornio

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, I think he has a pretty good shot. I won't be surprised at all if he does win.

I know americans are controlled with the media and their useful shows kardashians, mtv... but come on they are not that stupid