Presidential Penis

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't like him..but I think he is attractive now..and he certainly was back then.

g.w. IS a pretty good-looking guy, i agreee dhsdad. arkfarm, was he 75% hard for a reason? did he sort of parade around unabashadly in the nude? i'll bet he looks pretty damn good with no clothes on. did you get a look at his ass? something tells me he's got a really nice pair of buns....don't know why. i'd love to see his hairy chest, too.

i did read an article regarding lyndon johnson that said he was hung like a bastard. used to call his cock "jumbo," and liked going to the pool and swimming naked....apparently wasn't bashful about showing his member or talking about it. back to g.w. -- his dad was a good-looker too. wonder how many blowjobs he got while in office.

THEDUDER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LBJ whipped his out when at a meeting on vietnam and proclaimed "this is why i'll never back down", and it was huge. at least that is the legend.

that said, i love how penis size is decided by whether you agree with someone politically

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
I agree. I always find genocidal maniacs to be sexy. I though it was so hot when he sent thousands of US soldiers to their deaths and sanctioned the US murder of hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi civilians. You have to admit, there's something so sexy about that. Better than the time OJ, another sexy fucker, cut his wife's head off.

Is this the pic that you mean? If so, I agree...

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree. I always find genocidal maniacs to be sexy. I though it was so hot when he sent thousands of US soldiers to their deaths and sanctioned the US murder of hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi civilians. You have to admit, there's something so sexy about that. Better than the time OJ, another sexy fucker, cut his wife's head off.

Wow... that was so insightful and brilliant! I love how brave, unbiased, and unpartisan that comment was. Thank you for enlightening us!

::end Sarcasm::

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
The war in Iraq wasn't illegal, that is, in violation of International Law which holds that invasion of a soverign nation with the intention of regime change is illegal?

Bush didn't have support of the UN before going in to Iraq?

Kofi Anon didn't say the invasion was illegal?

Tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of Iraqi civilians haven't died as a result of the invasion?

The invasion of Iraq hasn't increased international hatred of the US, thus RAISING the likelihood that US citizens will be targets for terrorism?

Thousands of US soldiers haven't died in Iraq?

Iraq didn't have Weapons of Mass Destruction, thus voiding the very reason given to justify the invasion?

The order during the seige in Fallujah wasn't to murder any males over the age of 18, an order described by many as "genocidal"?

Finally, OJ didn't murder his wife?

Oh, but nevermind. Let's get back to drooling over that hot, hot cock in the pants of the man who has done everything in his power to ensure that gay men continue to maintain their status as second-class citizens in this nation.