Presidential Penis

mccain's sons are NOT attractive....... at least not the pics I googled. if you'd like to post the ones you speak of, I would be happy to reconsider.

that being said, george W is an idiot.
and for anyone thinking he was good looking back in the day, you've got to ask, since I'm pretty sure tweezers have been around in medicine for centuries, why it took him so long to pluck that caterpillar off his forehead (I'm talking about his unibrow, as some people in here are apparently bush supporters, and I'm assuming they don't get metaphors).

cheers

nakeddad

Experimental Member
Media
When George lived in Dallas he worked out at the Cooper Center. I saw him naked there several times. His dick was "average" in every way. Probably 6" hard and maybe 4" thick. I never saw it totally hard but probably 75%. He had a nice body and was VERY hairy.

wish i had seen him nude as well, curious about his dick,
his face and voice is nice though

nakeddad

Experimental Member
Media
I agree. I always find genocidal maniacs to be sexy. I though it was so hot when he sent thousands of US soldiers to their deaths and sanctioned the US murder of hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi civilians. You have to admit, there's something so sexy about that. Better than the time OJ, another sexy fucker, cut his wife's head off.

Belive it or not, I find Stalin sexy as well, his nose and mustache is awesome.

^because power is one of the biggest turn ons in the history of man.

I'm still waiting until we get a single president..... so we can read all about his/her ass-capades on forums just like this. unfortunately, I don't think america would vote for a man/woman who has yet to settle down.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well Im clearly not old enough for you, dear.

Actually I find many older guys attractive. But you seem to have particular bad taste & fancy just about any old man mentioned! Indeed, you sound desperate.

If you wanna get into name calling Ill wipe the floor with you...

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
go fuck yourself douchbag. the only thing you could wipe off the floof is your jaw when i knock it off.

My taste is good to me. You are the one who probably finds ugly men attractive. Now eat shit and drop dead.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hahaha Youre almost too easy with your chavvy schoolboy posture!

Violent threats hey? Wake me up when Im scared little shit plop.

Im guessing; troubled childhood, no daddy, mugging phase, missed schooling...

Would explain your need for a Grandad figure! ...and bad grammar.

Poor you. I dont know whether to give you a much needed hug or a great big slap.

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
go to hell. don't you EVEr start attacking me. I WILL report your sorry ass for harrassment. It would be in your best interest to NEVER speak to me again you dumb fag.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh dear. The only reason Im not reporting you is because I feel sorry for you.

I really mean that too.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Hey Guys, i say this with the interest of both of you, i like you both, but please be careful, i would hate this to get out of hand and you both get BANNED.I ain't being the big i am here honest, just want you both to stay at the site, its only a thread.