Presidents

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The Grossly Outdated Party has been trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the American populous again. There has been a major push to tell people that W and Ronald Reagan are cut from the same cloth.

I say, don't be fooled. The only thing that Reagan and GWB have in common is that when Reagan said that the Metric System is too difficult for American to learn, he was thinking of the eldest son of his Vice-President.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The Grossly Outdated Party has been trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the American populous again. There has been a major push to tell people that W and Ronald Reagan are cut from the same cloth.

I say, don't be fooled. The only thing that Reagan and GWB have in common is that when Reagan said that the Metric System is too difficult for American to learn, he was thinking of the eldest son of his Vice-President.

Almost every Republican cantidate tries to compare themselves, directly or indirectly, to Reagan. Though naturally he had his detractors, he's still one of the most popular political figures in the nation's history. Rarely does anyone other than JFK, Lincoln or Washington beat out Reagan in the popularity polls. I agree that GWB warrants the comparison less than almost any politician out there. Just because the two men were sometimes seen in cowboy hats doesn't mean that their politics were in any way similar. Plus Reagan could actually talk. If anything, the current administration should be embarrassed by anyone invoking the Gipper's name, as their policies, philosophies and governing styles are so completely different. The party that Goldwater and Reagan breathed new life into has been all but completely destroyed by Bush and his cronies.

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you state it well
Almost every Republican cantidate tries to compare themselves, directly or indirectly, to Reagan. Though naturally he had his detractors, he's still one of the most popular political figures in the nation's history. Rarely does anyone other than JFK, Lincoln or Washington beat out Reagan in the popularity polls. I agree that GWB warrants the comparison less than almost any politician out there. Just because the two men were sometimes seen in cowboy hats doesn't mean that their politics were in any way similar. Plus Reagan could actually talk. If anything, the current administration should be embarrassed by anyone invoking the Gipper's name, as their policies, philosophies and governing styles are so completely different. The party that Goldwater and Reagan breathed new life into has been all but completely destroyed by Bush and his cronies.

lordduzi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do any of you think/know if any of the presidents were hung? It hurts my brain to think of old George Washington naked :wow: but any suggestions are fine!

George Washington was a muscular 6ft red head. (When the average soldier was only 5'6"). Him and Martha never had any children. George was also known to have the most attractive aids of any general.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Mr reagan could not speak... on his own, everything was scripted for him. If in a news conference, you will remember, if the question wasn't one that was provided prior to asking, he would shrug it off as if his hearing aid wasn't working. Now if you meant to say he speaks clearly so as to be understood, I may let that one slide by however, when ever he did leave the scrpit, his handlers would have to do damage control and let the public know 'what he really meant to say'.

Last night Bill Maher was talking about how the Demorcrats are unable to win elections against the Republicans 'WHAT THE FUCK' candidate. The What the Fuck candidate is i.e. Richard Nixon... What the Fuck??? Ronald Reagan... What the Fuck??? George Bush and Dan Quayl(e)... What the Fuck???.... and w... WHAT THE FUCK????? Maybe the Demorcrats should get their own WHAT THE FUCK candidate and see what happens!!

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Mr reagan could not speak... on his own, everything was scripted for him. If in a news conference, you will remember, if the question wasn't one that was provided prior to asking, he would shrug it off as if his hearing aid wasn't working. Now if you meant to say he speaks clearly so as to be understood, I may let that one slide by however, when ever he did leave the scrpit, his handlers would have to do damage control and let the public know 'what he really meant to say'.

I imagine NIC was saying that Reagan and English grammar were not strangers to each other ... something you can scarcely say about Dubya.

It's true that when Reagan went 'off script,' he was sometimes appalling ... mainly because his grasp of the myriad federal dossiers was pretty weak. (We have to remember that his Alzheimer's may have been developing far longer than we realize, not that Reagan, even in his prime, was ever a details man.)

But he could certainly use the language. In the book, Ronald Reagan: In His Own Hand, a collection of his radio address scripts, we see a quite talented and clear writer. No Lincoln, but certainly no Dubya, either.

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I found this by sheer accident the other day. I mean, there's absolutely no way I'd ever type "George Bush naked" into Google Images and perform a search!:rolleyes::biggrin1: I assume that it's fake, or not him at all. I still find it oddly erotic though!:tongue:
EUUGGGGHBRAAACH!! Sorry, I just had to puke after seeing that picture.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The Grossly Outdated Party has been trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the American populous again. There has been a major push to tell people that W and Ronald Reagan are cut from the same cloth. I say, don't be fooled. The only thing that Reagan and GWB have in common is that when Reagan said that the Metric System is too difficult for American to learn, he was thinking of the eldest son of his Vice-President.

Reagan and Bush have quite a bit in common: runaway deficit spending and a hugely ballooning federal debt in both cases (the worst two presidents in history for percentage of federal debt increase not during a world war), not being very bright, and having amazingly corrupt administrations. As one of the more authoritative books about the Reagan administration put it, "By the end of his term, 138 Reagan administration officials had been convicted, had been indicted, or had been the subject of official investigations for official misconduct and/or criminal violations. In terms of number of officials involved, the record of his administration was the worst ever." I believe that exceeds the Clinton administration by quite a bit; we'll see how Bush's turns out in the end.....

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I suspect Lincoln was well hung, very tall and very think and enough to attract a much younger man to track down Lincoln on the Illinois law circuit so that they could sleep together. (See the rather persuasive book on Lincoln being at least bisexual, The Intimate World of Abraham Lincoln, by C.A. Tripp and Jean Baker, to which I took a critical eye as a read it from cover to cover. Oddly, Lincoln's immediate predecessor, James Buchanan, was one of the worst presidents ever--and more obviously gay, too. Every single other president seems 100% hetero, even if Washington always seemed to have had dashing younger men around him and never had children with Mary.)

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
apparently LBJ useta chase secretaries around the white house office with his cock, which he nicknamed "Jumbo". it's terrifying to think that this guy was the most powerful man in the world.
No more terrifying than the fact that John Kennedy was banging a gangster's moll in the White House!

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
B) Now it hits me !

The unique President I'd like to see naked is ... Vladimir Putin !
The former KGB officer is quite a hunk. Someone (dis)agrees ?
Hell No, Ralexx, I agree with you completely!!:wink: Surely there must be a candid of "Puti-buns" wearing a bikini.:rolleyes:

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, I think he's (as Paris would say) "hot". I would be glad to have his my first Russian schlong to see. Tony Blair's wouldn't be bad, either.
A couple of years ago, Tony Blair's speedo clad basket was plastered all over one of the Sunday Tabloids. He and Sherri were vacationing in Barbados. Can't one of our photo hounds find the pix and run them here?:rolleyes: Hope so!

eddie21218

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Once hear that Richard Nixon's doctor said Tricky Dick had the largest penis he had ever seen.

Also an issue of hustler while Jimmy Carter was presiden showed a picture of carter fishing and his pants soaked. Impressive. The shot was entitled "Jimbo's Jumbos"

Eddie

lennper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember that Gerald Fords son Steve and also R Regans youngest son try as modells and that was some nudepics taken of them. They both had cocks about 7,5 -8", but I think JFK son John how was a nudist show us a thick ond long dick 8 -9" So I think JFK is the winner!!

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There is a reason that Bill Clinton is said to be the first black president.
Bill Clinton's erection was described by Monica Lewinski in legal deposition as being approxiately the size of a roll of quarters, making it at 5.5 inches long, absolutely average in length and perhaps a bit thin.