Presidents

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
Bill Clinton's erection was described by Monica Lewinski in legal deposition as being approxiately the size of a roll of quarters, making it at 5.5 inches long, absolutely average in length and perhaps a bit thin.

TOO MUCH INFORMATION ..... MORE THAN WE EVER NEEDED TO KNOW, especially under oath:eek:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I remember that Gerald Fords son Steve and also R Regans youngest son try as modells and that was some nudepics taken of them. They both had cocks about 7,5 -8", but I think JFK son John how was a nudist show us a thick ond long dick 8 -9" So I think JFK is the winner!!
There are nude pics of Steve Ford out there?!! *drools* I have a new mission in life: trying to find them!

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
Almost every Republican cantidate tries to compare themselves, directly or indirectly, to Reagan. Though naturally he had his detractors, he's still one of the most popular political figures in the nation's history. Rarely does anyone other than JFK, Lincoln or Washington beat out Reagan in the popularity polls. I agree that GWB warrants the comparison less than almost any politician out there. Just because the two men were sometimes seen in cowboy hats doesn't mean that their politics were in any way similar. Plus Reagan could actually talk. If anything, the current administration should be embarrassed by anyone invoking the Gipper's name, as their policies, philosophies and governing styles are so completely different. The party that Goldwater and Reagan breathed new life into has been all but completely destroyed by Bush and his cronies.
Oh please, the only reason for that is because he was alive not too long ago. If you asked any of these people what these guys actually did, they couldn't tell you. Reagan was hated like no other. He had his supporters and his massive haters. FDR is by historian's standards, the most beloved president in US history, and why not? He saved the country. People have very short memories or know nothing of history.

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
GWB is a double pin head. However, President Gore frequently shows a big bulge; I remember being surprised by the cover of one "50 Best Looking" People Magazine.

It just show how the current American society punishes being well endowed, regardless of the kind of endowment.
Gore is seriously hung. Almost scary.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and of course two long long forgotten Presidents--
Millard Fillmore and Franklin Pierce No pictures handy right now; but reports on the both of them were along the lines of "EGADS! Such size!"

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh please, the only reason for that is because he was alive not too long ago. If you asked any of these people what these guys actually did, they couldn't tell you. Reagan was hated like no other. He had his supporters and his massive haters. FDR is by historian's standards, the most beloved president in US history, and why not? He saved the country. People have very short memories or know nothing of history.[/quote

Spare me!!! Not another 'If it hadn't been for Franklin Roosevelt, the country would have sunk into the muck" speech Please!!! Roosevelt did get the country moving when nobody, including the Democratic Party, would. But, by 1940, his season and era were over! Quit rhapsodizing the man!!!:confused:

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Bill Clinton's erection was described by Monica Lewinski in legal deposition as being approxiately the size of a roll of quarters, making it at 5.5 inches long, absolutely average in length and perhaps a bit thin.

You may wish to refer to the illegally taped phone calls between Ms. Lewinsky and that sea hag Linda Tripp. That was hardly the decription that Ms. Lewinsky used.

The man was packing. He gave us 8 years of economic growth and prosperity and frankly I do not care if he screwed a goat (NO reference here to Ms. Tripp), on the White House Lawn.

That's between him, the goat and the grounds keeper.

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Oh please, the only reason for that is because he was alive not too long ago. If you asked any of these people what these guys actually did, they couldn't tell you. Reagan was hated like no other. He had his supporters and his massive haters. FDR is by historian's standards, the most beloved president in US history, and why not? He saved the country. People have very short memories or know nothing of history.[/quote

Spare me!!! Not another 'If it hadn't been for Franklin Roosevelt, the country would have sunk into the muck" speech Please!!! Roosevelt did get the country moving when nobody, including the Democratic Party, would. But, by 1940, his season and era were over! Quit rhapsodizing the man!!!:confused:

Silly, silly stupid man. Perhaps reading history, you'd have a better response.

lanray

Experimental Member
Media
Check out some of Ronald Reagan's movies and you can see that big whopper hanging down his left leg. I'm sure Nancy got a big thrill out of it plus all the other Hollywood sluts.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
GWB is a double pin head. However, President Gore frequently shows a big bulge; I remember being surprised by the cover of one "50 Best Looking" People Magazine.quote]

I remember a remark made early in the Clinton/Gore administration regarding Al Gore in his running shorts: "Looks like all potatoes, and no meat!"

dalibor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I too vote for Vladimir Putin who just has that air of packing a big piece.

I also expect Jacques Chirac is pretty hung. He's tall and must have been very handsome when young.

Nicolas Sarkozy may be hung if his nose is any indication. Short little guy and his wife isn't too thrilled with him, whatever that matters.

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
B) Now it hits me !

The unique President I'd like to see naked is ... Vladimir Putin !
The former KGB officer is quite a hunk. Someone (dis)agrees ?

OMG! So true! He looks like he might have a gymnast's body, nice butt, a 7-inch penis, not particularly thick, and with a slight upward curve, very hard, not veiny, but very symmetrical. He IS, of all world leaders, the yummy one.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Putin creeps me out. I do find it amusing that President Bush calls him "Pootie Pute.":biggrin: There's another thread on here asking if Bush bottomed for Putin. I'd say that, along with Bush seeing so much in Putin's eyes, this is evidence that yes, indeed, Bush did bottom for Putin.:rolleyes:

licoddi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The italian old premiere Berlusconi:
berlusconi20nudo.jpg

:D