Pressing down

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Dan the man, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    While bone pressed doesn't represent what is visible length, and let's face it, visible length is what really counts when you whip it out and hope to impress either yourself or someone else, what is your view on pressing down on the erect penis as true visible length? If I press down a little but with no bone pressing, I can gain more visible length. When it just 'is' with no pressing or flexing at all, it feels like it's a little compressed and indeed the tape measure reflects that. If someone were to measure me, would they consider it cheating to lay the tape on top and push down a little to get a full stretch? Does the statement ' holding the erect penis parallel to the floor' actually mean press down because most penises will not be completely at 90 degrees?

2. gotabigone

gotabigone Member

I always hear that you measure it bone pressed, but some recent studies use the pressing down method. Either way, it adds a half inch or more than if you just "whip it out". I dont think its cheating at all. It seems to be pretty universal that you don't measure the penis without using one of the two above methods.

Draft saved Draft deleted