Pressure to be Bigger? (no not there pervs;)

pinoro

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
issue #1 I addressed earlier. the second, that's just silly :tongue:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
well marcus, I'd say they're more tolerant, more general and less contradictory, they might prefer "an athletic guy" or one with a bit "more to love" but it's not really like 'pecs have to be this big, shoulders this wide with a belly this flat, butt this size etc.
& men aren't objectified at every turn,the male body isn't exploited/used everywhere to sell everything etc.

when you walk through a department store, are your eyes open? or do you just bump into every damned thing there is in front of you?
refresh my memory again this is a site for who? guys who like sexy women? oh no, it's for people who like BIG DICK!

bottom line no matter how much you THINK you know, unless you are a man you have no idea the pressure men are under
I NEVER try to tell a woman she isn't under any pressure she just is imagining it all and I'd appreciate it if you could put that same level of respect to my side of the gender line

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
irish if it helps, once when asked if she'd take a skinny man, a very wise experienced woman (mi mama) answered "sure, if he had a big dick". inspiring philosophy huh? :wink:

sort of disproves your 'men arn't judged' line but when have women ever been under any pressure to think logically?

btw your cute

pinoro

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol dude this site is mostly populated by bisexual men &/or men who worship their own penis & spend their time on threads like "skinny women with huge tits"
I said "the same kind of", which is undeniable. obviously I'm not in your heads, that's why I'm asking :confused: did somebody skip nap time??

pinoro

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
see, therob? why do you think that is hmm? :wink:

ps: liking big willies is not shallow. quite the opposite :tongue:

Last edited:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
lol dude this site is mostly populated by bisexual men &/or men who worship their own penis & spend their time on threads like "skinny women with huge tits"
I said "the same kind of", which is undeniable. obviously I'm not in your heads, that's why I'm asking :confused: did somebody skip nap time??

no but it's a little annoying when I tell you what you want to know and then you tell me I'm wrong
I'm not because I've been a man since birth so I know what we go through, you have a tendency to sit there and insist that I havn't been through what I have and it's annoying

pinoro

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:eek: um wow, do I seriously have to explain that joke? lol

as for boobs(?) you get penetrated by boobs? where? this sounds erm.. interesting?.. :cool:

Last edited:

pinoro

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1: appears some round here traded the (big)brain & a sense of humour for that (alleged) bit of oomph in the pants. bad trade, fellas.

so I'm getting the impression the answer to my question is "not so much" for the most part. can't really decipher the inarticulate angry flails of the couple other respondents :confused:

Last edited:

B_Marcus50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1: appears some round here traded the (big)brain & a sense of humour for that (alleged) bit of oomph in the pants. bad trade, fellas.

so I'm getting the impression the answer to my question is "not so much" for the most part. can't really decipher the inarticulate angry flails of the couple other respondents :confused:

I hope you're not referring to my posts as they're not inarticulate. If you really see it that way, then you must be rather stupid.

B_Marcus50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well marcus, I'd say they're more tolerant, more general and less contradictory, they might prefer "an athletic guy" or one with a bit "more to love" but it's not really like 'pecs have to be this big, shoulders this wide with a belly this flat, butt this size etc.
Actually it seems like it's exactly like that. And men are more tolerant about woman's body than vice versa.

& men aren't objectified at every turn,the male body isn't exploited/used everywhere to sell everything etc.

It's true that the male body isn't that exploited as the female body, but it's damn close. And women are definitely more shallow and critical/discriminating than men. You don't hear men talking trash about the body of the last woman they slept with. It's a woman thing.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As men don't face the same kind of scrutiny & judgement from women, I wonder how much pressure do men feel to be 'bigger', musclier, 'rockstar skinny' or anything else? & why?

Why pose ironic questions? For all members, don't do this. It's not witty. Act your damn ages.

pinoro

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol ok marcus you've actually posted the same thing all over this site. cool down with the 'small penis syndrome' obsessions. it's the smallness as a person that I'd worry about.
btw Ive never met any woman like you describe. where do you live?

as for 'ironic' or 'vapid', there seem to be divergent wavelengths of communication going on here :eek:

Last edited:

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trust us, the only divergence is between your self-perceived intelligence and the crap you're actually posting.

pinoro

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rarr. well you have the bitchiness down, now if only you had any actual arguments beyond petty ad hominems.

B_Marcus50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when you walk through a department store, are your eyes open? or do you just bump into every damned thing there is in front of you?
refresh my memory again this is a site for who? guys who like sexy women? oh no, it's for people who like BIG DICK!

bottom line no matter how much you THINK you know, unless you are a man you have no idea the pressure men are under
I NEVER try to tell a woman she isn't under any pressure she just is imagining it all and I'd appreciate it if you could put that same level of respect to my side of the gender line

QFT. Quite amazing that she is so stupid and ignorant.