Pressured into a 3 some by a female

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What the hell? This shit really happens?

This chicks (who I am currently somewhat sexually active with) keeps asking me and I keep saying no. It is making me feel pretty emasculated. My guy friends are all like "Wtf is wrong with you do it!" but im really just not feeling it. I dont know this other chick so it is extraordinarily awkward for me.

Any other guys been in a similar situation? Because I have never actually heard of this happening outside of some poorly written sitcom.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You would probably like it IF you knew the other female. It's up to you whether it's worth the time and effort to get to know her. But the one pressuring you may not realize how coercive she is seeming. She may think she's just 'throwing it out there' as a suggestion for variety. Talk it out.

Threesomes are fun but not without trust on everyone's part. And it is never wrong to value your own integrity, Gecko.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You would probably like it IF you knew the other female. It's up to you whether it's worth the time and effort to get to know her. But the one pressuring you may not realize how coercive she is seeming. She may think she's just 'throwing it out there' as a suggestion for variety. Talk it out.

Threesomes are fun but not without trust on everyone's part. And it is never wrong to value your own integrity, Gecko.
She has asked me somewhere in the area of 10 times in only 2 days. It is somehwat unsettling how bad she wants this to happen and I cant figure out why. All she keeps saying "come on it will be fun" or "you never go out with me" so on and so forth.

ten2ride

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have her show you a photo of the other girl. If they both turn you on visually, and sexual health is all A-OK< then lay along dude! Meet the them both for drinks & see what their personalities are like.

Unless you have some religious reason, or perhaps a physical reason that might not allow oyu to feel at ease with them both, then what have you got to loose?

If nothing else, you might get to see them tjhoroughly enjoying themselves (and I do not know one single man who does not like to see two sexy women enjoying themselves). Then relax! Let them take the first move. Enjoy it... It may be a once-in-a-life amazing experience that you remember with a smile for the rest of your life!

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
It is making me feel pretty emasculated. My guy friends are all like "Wtf is wrong with you do it!" but im really just not feeling it. I dont know this other chick so it is extraordinarily awkward for me.

Any other guys been in a similar situation? Because I have never actually heard of this happening outside of some poorly written sitcom.

I've been there!:rolleyes:

I only got one hour's notice though, & I went through all the stuff you are going through. It was a shock, I hadn't done one before, didn't know the girl, was suspicious - was I being tested - had the GF done something wrong & was trying to make up for it etc...maybe she had a deal with the other girl & her BF!!!!!

Worst of all, I really didn't feel horny. You wait all your life for something like this,& suddenly you don't control a bit of it!

You're right to be a bit paranoid, as pointed out above. How often do women hand out anything, let alone sexual freebies, without some kind of payback? Men might get off fantasizing about their woman with another man (you know how your mind can stray when your nut just won't bust), but women NEVER (well almost all of them never) do.

The only, & I mean only reasons for her to positively want to do this are: fear of losing you (in which case, nice work playa!), or she's a bit bi.

My FIRST experience was awkward - it's really difficult in front of someone you care about to lose yourself in the moment. After that, I've been smugger & cooler than Snoop picking up hoes in an open topped Limo with a hot tub in the back.

Therefore, my advice is just man up & do it. Oh, & make a list of all the things that you want to mentally remember - 2 girls sucking on your dick, alternately fucking 2 peachy asses from behind, one on your head & one on your cock etc - whatever floats your boat. You never know if you'll get the opportunity again.

As for what the girl looks like - as long as she's not Godzilla or a gorilla - GAME ON! My GF was black, & her friend was porcelain white with redhair - result! (I will caveat this by saying that the GF did get very jealous at one point, but that was smoothed over).

Don't forget, it's not a threesome unless the girls get in on together too. I've never counted those, & you'll lose manpoints from all of your friends.:rolleyes:

Whether or not this is a serious offer, or a bluff - you will be seen as a pussy by her if you at least don't say, OK, I'll do it for you.:wink:

You really have nothing to lose! I'd say that your relationship isn't going to last anyway, & really, you need to do these things just to get them out of the way when the opportunity arises.

Don't think, DO! Then tell us how it went! Good luck!:biggrin1:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ditch the bitch.
if she doesn't respect your choices then she doesn't deserve you.
end of story.
she's no friend of yours.

D_Madam_Ovary

Account Disabled
Media
This chicks (who I am currently somewhat sexually active with) keeps asking me and I keep saying no. It is making me feel pretty emasculated. My guy friends are all like "Wtf is wrong with you do it!" but im really just not feeling it. I dont know this other chick so it is extraordinarily awkward for me.

Ugh, the peer pressure that guys can put on each other is tremendous. But, then it's easy for your friends to talk big when they aren't the ones being propositioned.

You don't have to do it... so why subject yourself to something that you aren't really into?

I have read a few of your posts and was surprised to see that you are only 19 because you really seem to know your own mind (my actual thoughts were OMG, this is the oldest 19 year old in the world! :wink:) so I say go with your gut.

I can only speak for myself, but I find a man who marches to the beat of his own drum infinitely more attractive than one who is constantly worried about losing face.

I can't help but thinking, that if a 19 year old girl had posted that her boyfriend was trying to pressure her into a threesome in the women's forum, very few (if any) would be encouraging her to do it.

It would be different if you had both decided you wanted to do it and you were just looking for advice as to how to go about it, but (as far as I can see) that doesn't seem to be the case...

Last edited:

D_Ben Twilly

Experimental Member
Media
Don't blame your male friends. They're trying to be supportive, and probably just wish you would do it because they would and they're jealous.

But this woman? Get rid of her. She doesn't deserve to have sex with you if she can't even respect what you do and do not want to do sexually. What would you say to your sister if some guy kept pressuring her to have a three-way with him and his buddy even though she kept saying no?

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One guy I know was pressured into this by his woman and ended up sitting there watching them get it on. Not much fun for him, he felt left out. Nowadays he just leaves her to get her girly fun on the side.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Threesomes aren't for everybody. If it's something you don't want to do then by all means DON'T.

Don't let the woman pressure into doing something you don't want to do. In fact, I would begin second-guessing the relationship you have with her. Maybe it needs to end?

Simba

D_Gallalye Goodlolly

Experimental Member
Media
What the hell? This shit really happens?

since you're only "somewhat sexually active with her"(your own words)...homegirl probably sees all u guys have as being based on sex...which isnt bad cos thts the way u see it too....i dont think the girl is doing anythn wrong.......she just wants to experience a threesome while u guys are at it and she wants it to be you....if u've given it considerable thought and u still dont wana, just tell her that its not for u and mayb she'll just find someone else...its probablyb a fantasy of hers she wants to fulfil.