Pressured into a 3 some by a female

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Gecko, you're at the right age to do something like this & call it experimentation. Far better to do it now, than wonder, & do it at 50!

Ask yourself this question. Would I do it if I knew both girls & they were hot?

If the answer is yes, then you don't have any moral qualms about the act. The only thing that you are daunted by is your ability to keep 2 girls satisfied.

It's far better, & easier, if a 3some happens organically, rather than being planned, because your head doesn't have to get around being some kind of mythical superstud. It's self doubt that's possibily holding you back, & that's good, it means that you're not an egomaniac.

Just see this as akin to getting free Superbowl tickets, or courtside seats at a Lakers game, & finding yourself called into play. The game may not turn out to be all that you expected it to be, it could be worse, it could be better, but at least you were there.

The older you get, you only really regret the things that you didn't do. Having sex with 2 women at a time doesn't hurt you. There's nothing like stereo sound!

B_letsCUMtogether

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was in a similar situation-I wanted to be with a girl I met and asked her several times--than finally she said OK if I would do her friend too at the same time--like a dummy I agreed--it was terrible. I wanted the one girl and the other one just jumped on top of me and was very very rough with me. I kept telling her I don't want you I want the other and the other girl was right there--and she was laughing at me when I was telling the other to get off me so I can be with the one I wanted to be with--it was demoralizing to be laughed at when I was being forced by the mean girl to do her--she even made bruises and scratches on my chest from holding me down--and at the end I was about to cum because I was not enjoying but its was bound to happen she was riding me so hard!! And guess what she stopped !!! Oh I was so made!!!! She would not let me cum!! It was awful!!!

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I was in a similar situation-I wanted to be with a girl I met and asked her several times--than finally she said OK if I would do her friend too at the same time--like a dummy I agreed--it was terrible. I wanted the one girl and the other one just jumped on top of me and was very very rough with me. I kept telling her I don't want you I want the other and the other girl was right there--and she was laughing at me when I was telling the other to get off me so I can be with the one I wanted to be with--it was demoralizing to be laughed at when I was being forced by the mean girl to do her--she even made bruises and scratches on my chest from holding me down--and at the end I was about to cum because I was not enjoying but its was bound to happen she was riding me so hard!! And guess what she stopped !!! Oh I was so made!!!! She would not let me cum!! It was awful!!!
That's called rape, bro.

If you don't want to do a threesome, there's really no conversation. Either she respects that choice or you will have to break up.

B_letsCUMtogether

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well you are right about that but- what can I do without looking like a total fool-I saw the mean girl a few days ago and just glared at her--the other girl said she was sorry and didn't realize I wanted it to stop

B_letsCUMtogether

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I could not make her stop because she was a little bigger than me and she had me pinned down. And I was hugely hard so she would have to go straight up only to get it out of her pussy. And I would lift her up as hard as I could and she would go with a hard down stroke each time I lifted her up--it was terrible and to be laughed at the same time!!
That's called rape, bro.

If you don't want to do a threesome, there's really no conversation. Either she respects that choice or you will have to break up.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What the hell? This shit really happens?

This chicks (who I am currently somewhat sexually active with) keeps asking me and I keep saying no. It is making me feel pretty emasculated. My guy friends are all like "Wtf is wrong with you do it!" but im really just not feeling it. I dont know this other chick so it is extraordinarily awkward for me.

Any other guys been in a similar situation? Because I have never actually heard of this happening outside of some poorly written sitcom.

Is she asking for a threesome with another female, my first reaction personally would be as long as its you plus 2 females then go for it. However, if its not your thing and your not confortable with it tell her to quit asking, if she is worthy of a realtionship then she will respect your feelings.

B_letsCUMtogether

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess you are right--and she got away with it--she probably does the crap all of the time--that sucks- what could be done to make her realize just because she is female she can't do that and just because "She wanted it bad" as she said to me afterwards-- is not right to take advantage and be so rough too- she was riding me like I was a machince made of steel that you can't break---- not a human being that I am which can get physically injured the way she was doing it on me-far to rough.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, first off, I'm a selfish bitch. I don't share well with others at all. I want him all to myself without distraction. There.

Now, saying that I cannot even imagine why in the world she would want a threesome with another girl, unless, as somebody has already mentioned, she's bisexual. Following that line of thought, maybe she can only get off on a female touch, but she likes the boys. Just thinking out loud here, folks, because I have no earthly idea.

But, Gecko, Sweetie, don't do it if it doesn't feel right. Go with your gut, Darling.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Non consent. Nuff said. You didn't want it. It was forced on you . rape. Period.
Now you know how it is to have to decide whether or not to go to the law. How much do you want to reveal in public about what happens during sex?
If the girl was too rough, just avoid her at the very least and do not condone anything the friend says in her defense. In the meantime the woman who suggested it in the first place is also not one to cultivate further.

Let's hope Gecko takes heed of your sad story.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Although I only tried MMF 3somes but the aspects are the same for both MMF and FMF 3somes.

I don't agree with any of the posters about ditching the bitch etc.. She is Bi for sure and she can't do it with just anybody, she needs a man she can trust and a woman she fancies. I think she trust you that's why she is asking you. It is an awesome experience if you get it right from the start. Having said that you have to be very very careful how she will react if she sees you having sex with the other girl, most people think they can handle it but believe me its not that easy.

You have to know the other girl enough for both of you to trust her, she might get attracted to your girlfriend and starts causing your relationship to breakup so she'll end up with your girl, and most important of all you have to get her tested for STD before you do anything with her.

Talk to your girl more about it and try to find as much as you can before you make your mind up.

If your girl want to sleep with another woman or man, do you think you can stop her.? I don't think so.

I'll tell you more when I have time.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he said no.
it's not that complicated.
and anybody who pressures people into unwanted sex acts obviously put their own happy genitals above other people's emotional well being.
why should he find out more if he just doesn't want to?

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
If your girl want to sleep with another woman or man, do you think you can stop her.? I don't think so.

He may not be able to stop her, but he certainly can drop her.

Also, to the guy who was raped: That's a really serious thing, bro. You seem "okay" with it, but you were raped. You could press charges and, honestly, I don't think anyone would think less of you. At least I wouldn't. That woman sounds like a menace to me, and so does that girlfriend of yours who brought her in to rape you in front of her.

xamxamxam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm having the same situation here, but girl wants to have 2 guys (alpha male with big cock). i have self-confidence, but boy, i must admit that i'm a bit uncertain about this - will i feel incompetent there or something. she has had 3somes manytimes + whatever combinations. so far i came up with a solution that we start with one extra girl, maybe i learn something- it will be my first time anyhow.... wish me luck hehe

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never had a 3 some but I sure was close a few times. It always came down to the lady I was with was not willing to share me with another women. For awhile I was banging this gal and her mom, but not in the same bed at the same time. Then I dated this other gal and her bff and my buddy were banging in the other bedroom and appaently he blew his rocks and fell asleep. meanwhile, I'm pile driving the other gal, and the her bff bangs on the door and wants in on the action. Heated discussion followed. no 3 some

Then a few yrs later, my wife's bff finds out that I'm hung and practically starts an every weekend request for a 3 some. that never happened.

Then, remember the bff in the first paragraph? knocking on the door, wanting to join us?? she starts bugging my wife for a 3 some. first, we see her in a bar one nite and after a couple drinks she wants to go home with us. that happened a few more times, plus phone calls from her. actually, invited us to her place for drinks, dinner and sex.

Also had a request to join 3 other couples in a swinger "club". neither my wife or myself really liked any of them and some we found absolutely repulsive.

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
She has asked me somewhere in the area of 10 times in only 2 days. It is somehwat unsettling how bad she wants this to happen and I cant figure out why. All she keeps saying "come on it will be fun" or "you never go out with me" so on and so forth.

I absolutely can't stand when someone constantly tries to pressure me into doing something i don't want to do. In fact, its a huge turnoff and will end up with me not talking to you. Sex is for fun, once it starts feeling like a job, I am out. If she was harassing me like that I would have cut her ass off.