Preston from Top Design

NovaBone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In the last 3 episodes, he def became my favorite. Awesome designer, smokin hot and seems like such a nice, classy, down-to-earth guy. Not once did he come across as an arrogant asshole. More professional than any of the others. Most would agree he probably should have won.

nychris

Experimental Member
Media
I think that gay guys have a distorted perception of what's masculine. I see it in their preferences and the way that they model themselves. I'm not sure exactly where it stems from. Just for the record though, coiffed, hairless and overly toned, do not represent masculinity, if you look around, most guys out there that look like that are super gay, so how can it be associated with true masculinity? You don't see most straight guys looking like that or striving for that.

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry, just did nothing for me. And he is an excellent designer, but played it way too safe. Nathan deserved the win, but Preston rightfully came close.

Media
I think Preston is absolutely adorable. I don't know anything about Chelsea clones and I am kind of glad that I don't. He is sweet and soulful, perhaps a bit on the stuffy side (he mentions this) but over all an excellent designer. I was hoping he would win.

I could nibble on him all day. :tongue:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He is really cute. The problem is that he only got to the top three on his looks. He should have been kicked out sooner. He also has some fat legs that look weird.

Media
He is really cute. The problem is that he only got to the top three on his looks. He should have been kicked out sooner. He also has some fat legs that look weird.

Oh mem....I love thigh meat! (I don't care, I still think he is adorable) He has a very modern design aesthetic, one i relate to. He earned his place in the top 3 as far as I am concerned.