Pretending to be Big

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Mar 3, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

B_Bulge: I dont mean on a computer, or chatting with someone... I mean in the real world. Has anyone (or, rather, anyone else) ever strategically stuffed? My own method for that is fairly complex, and yields an extremely realistic looking and feeling, if extremely unrealistically sized, endowment when worn under pants.

Am I alone here, and just a freak, or are there others here... normal sized admirers and wishers?

2. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: Well, I have never done that. Though there were a few occasions where, just for kicks, I strategically arranged my real endowment so that it would display a maximum bulge. On those occasions, I would often be accused of having something stuffed down there.

But here's my question for crotch-stuffers: Do you do this with the hope of having an actual sexual hook-up and, if you do pick up a sex partner, how do you explain what happened to your bulge when you undress?

3. Imported

Gold Member

B_Bulge: Actually, I just do it to flirt.... I don't do it to go home with people. Unless, of course, they guess the truth and still don't mind (only hapened once). You know, get the stares, the points, the attention.... for a little while, at least :)

4. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I think you'll find that most of the dudes here have no need to stuff if they want to show off. Most of us have more cock flaccid than most guys have hard. What's so satisfying about impressing someone with something that's not you?

5. Imported

Gold Member

Curtis: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1046668406;start=0#3 date=03/03/03 at 18:16:46]What's so satisfying about impressing someone with something that's not you? [/quote]

I don't know the answer to that one, but the popularity of breast implants would seem to indicate a lot of people get some kind of kick from it.

Curtis

6. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Well, there is a difference: once a woman with implants disrobes, the big titties don't suddenly disappear! Oh, I'm not knocking it. If someone wants people to believe his wienie is bigger than the reality, more power to him. I'm just saying that I don't get it. Maybe it's just me.

7. Imported

Gold Member

B_Bulge: So I guess this thread was a loser, then.... Oh well, worth a try. If anyone wants to try and post something, feel free.

8. txquis

Gold Member

yeah, i have the opposite problem...

But, i'm guessing that maybe stuffing makes
    you feel part of a different crowd?  Maybe like
    wearing a wig or a toupee or something?

I've never encountered stuffing when i took
    off somebody's pants...but ...just how did you go about it when you stuffed?  i think it would be pretty difficult to make it look authentic...

9. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some years ago, I was leaning against the wall at the Boots and Saddle on Christopher St. in NYC, quietly drinking my beer.  The bartender was chatting quietly with a patron sitting at the bar, and kept shining his flashlight on my crotch.  When I went up to the bar to get my beer mug refilled, I discovered the bartender and patron had a little wager going as to if it was real or stuffed.  Of course it was real.

On the other hand, I did know one guy that hung out at certain NYC leather bars with what I am sure was a major stuffing job.  When he wore chaps over his levis, he had on jeans several sizes too large, all baggy in the ass, with this huge bulge hanging 8" out over the leg of his chaps.  When he didn't wear chaps, you'd see this thing hanging past his knee down the leg of his jeans.  For a while, I wondered if it could possibly be real, but eventually various things conviced me it was rather creatively stuffed.  

10. Imported

Gold Member

southerncruise: B-Bulge, hon on earth do you do that? What is so complex about stuffing?

As for my opinion? Who cares! If you like the attention and it gets you going, go for it.

11. Imported

Gold Member

B_Bulge: Sorry it took so long to get back, my email blocks those mails that say "Someone replied!"

Anyways, I made a harness out of nylons, and a belt I wear against my skin under my clothes. Three nylons, three balloons.... one long, thick one, and two round smaller ones. Hanging from the harness, over my real package, in my underwear, under my clothes... works perfect!

PS: Anyone gonna be in Vancouver in two weeks, and like to see?

12. Imported

Gold Member

croixbull: Hey,
    It just seems to me that if I picked up a guy and discovered that the bulge was stuffed, I would view the guy as a phony. Could I believe him when I asked his HIV status? Could I believe him period? I guess I'd be wary of the guy.
    My two cents,
    CB

13. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: I've never stuffed and I won't. The stuff would just fall out anyway...

14. Imported

Gold Member

thiswillhurt: I dont endorse false advertising - what you see should be what you get

15. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

[quote author=B_Bulge link=board=meetgreet;num=1046668406;start=0#10 date=04/01/03 at 14:33:24]Three nylons, three balloons.... one long, thick one, and two round smaller ones. [/quote]

Imagine one of them scraping against the zipper. That would be a startling special effect.
    "Excuse me, sir, but I couldn't help noticing that your left nut just exploded."
    :eek:

16. Imported

Gold Member

B_Bulge: You'd think a "support group" would be less apt to make fun of peoples beliefs and activities.

17. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Who's making fun of anyone's "beliefs"? Stuffing baloons down one's crotch is hardly the basis of one's religion or ideology or anything that passes for a "belief". This is a support group. We help each other on issues about dick size, not balloon size. The real issue might not be your technique for faking a big schlong, but rather why you feel the need to do so. I'd hardly feel satisfied in my ability to deceive people into believing a 'promise' that I couldn't possibly live up to.

18. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1046668406;start=0#14 date=04/02/03 at 00:30:17]

Imagine one of them scraping against the zipper. That would be a startling special effect.
     "Excuse me, sir, but I couldn't help noticing that your left nut just exploded."
    :eek:[/quote]
    :D :D :D :D :D :D

19. jonb

Gold Member

[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1046668406;start=15#16 date=04/02/03 at 11:27:06]Who's making fun of anyone's "beliefs"? Stuffing baloons down one's crotch is hardly the basis of one's religion or ideology or anything that passes for a "belief".[/quote]

Mutters something about "pious fraud".

20. jonb

Gold Member

I agree with croixbull. Can you believe someone who lies about one thing, about anything?

Draft saved Draft deleted