Pretending to be Big

robbnks: I agree with DoubleMeatWhopper! [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1046668406;start=0#3 date=03/03/03 at 18:16:46]I think you'll find that most of the dudes here have no need to stuff if they want to show off. Most of us have more cock flaccid than most guys have hard. What's so satisfying about impressing someone with something that's not you? [/quote]

B_Bulge: In what way am I lying? I do this for me, so I can have a good time. I dont go home with anyone, I dont pick anyone up, and no-one picks me up. Its harmless, and its something I do for enjoyment. Just pleased to know that I'm not welcome here. Thanks for the info.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=B_Bulge link=board=meetgreet;num=1046668406;start=15#21 date=04/05/03 at 10:45:13]In what way am I lying?[/quote]

Oh, you mean stuffing has NOTHING to do with picking up women (or whatever your preference)? Oh, suuuurrreee.... ::)

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
[quote author=jonb link=board=meetgreet;num=1046668406;start=15#19 date=04/02/03 at 13:41:39]I agree with croixbull. Can you believe someone who lies about one thing, about anything?[/quote]

That would hold up in court, perhaps, but at the very least, I wouldn't take this board so seriously that I would start crying out fraud.

I don't see what all the fuss is about. Sure, for curiosity's sake, we might want to interrogate the guy as to why he does what he does. For all I know, B might be one of those wild and crazy sociologists out there -- for example, John Howard Griffith's novel Black Like Me discusses his field research in which he took medicines and topical dyes to change his skin color to that of a Black man's, and then recorded and compiled his observations while living in New Orleans -- who want to test the waters on this penis ritual stuff. It's obvious that he has engineered quite the strategy, and if you've read his other posts, he does it more for shock value than any attempts to pick up people.

As for the posters who have tried to legitimize LPSG as a group for guys "like us" who have "big dick issues," I don't think that was called into question.

And hell, you all make it sound like this is the first time we've met anyone who's tried to "augment" his own penis size -- whether it be with balloons, dildoes, or the occasional increase in dick size statistics.

Hmph. Well, guess if you take this stuff way too seriously...