Votes: 11 19.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

guiltrip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would you rather be with a hot girl who wears a shitload of makeup, "does" her hair, and has fake tits or a not-so-pretty girl who dresses like a dude and could care less?

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The fake look (especially fake boobage) puts me off not only for aesthetic reasons but because of what it shows about the woman: false looks suggest a false human being. I am not likely to be much attracted to a woman whose looks are nothing special either, but I would say that Ms. Average-Real stands a better chance with me than with Ms. Fake-Hot.

But, Guiltrip, you have posed three different questions as if they were the same question: In the title of your post, the choice is between "pretty and fake" on the one hand and "ugly and natural" on the other; in your poll, the choice is between "fake and hot" on one hand and "'average' but real" on the other; and in your post it is something else again. To take only one side, "ugly," "average," and "not-so-pretty" are three quite different things, so the choices are not at all the same.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I onced dated a woman who had managed to win a beauty contest in her late teens.

Needless to say, it was the highlight of her life at that point and --five years later-- it was still the high point of her life-- she spent a bit of time discussing her nails and how long it took her to organize her hair, while I had just previously been reading a crate load of Carl Jung and was interested in discussions of the achetype and the collective unconscious...not to discuss hair styles and shoe matching.

No second date for me, thank you.

Give me a woman who doesn't need to put make up on in the morning (hey, I married one)...

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmmm, reading these replies makes me wonder - If guys prefer the natural look why then does every single Miss America Pagent contestant, straight woman out on the town, Playboy centerfold, and Vogue model wear lots of makeup?

I've seen some women without makeup in the morning and they look down right scary. I think what you guys are talking about here is that natural "look" - a look that is achieved by the clever use of, yes, cosmetics.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmmm, reading these replies makes me wonder - If guys prefer the natural look why then does every single Miss America Pagent contestant, straight woman out on the town, Playboy centerfold, and Vogue model wear lots of makeup?

I've seen some women without makeup in the morning and they look down right scary. I think what you guys are talking about here is that natural "look" - a look that is achieved by the clever use of, yes, cosmetics.
Not necessarily true, Earl. One woman I dated for about two years wore nothing but a little mascara - she had blonde hair, and her eyelashes didn't show up at all without it. At first, I thought she just wore very lightly-applied makeup... until we had spent a few nights together.

I've long held the idea that the more makeup a woman wears, the less natural color her face maintains. Then when a woman who ordinarily wears heavy cosmetics washes them off, she looks like a corpse without them.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yeah, women without any makeup, tend not to be very attractive. Men have long eyelashes, women usually need mascara to make their eyes stand out, at least.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd rather be with a beautiful girl with the perfect natural tits and a velvet pussy. I also imagine this girl will have a name beginning with C :tongue:

Fake tits are the devil's work.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Would you rather be with a hot girl who wears a shitload of makeup, "does" her hair, and has fake tits or a not-so-pretty girl who dresses like a dude and could care less?

The poll, the subject heading, and your initial post ask three very different questions as they are all worded very differently.

I prefer natural tits, and I don't like too much makeup. I like girls with a unique sense of style, sometimes this means "dressing like a dude," too. I don't think average means ugly or not-so-pretty, you were using all three terms interchangeably.

Ultimately, really depends on the girl.

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
I would have to say natural... lots of makeup and other stuff says to me, that she is insecure about her "real" looks, and often times it just looks fake. If she has the security to show her real self and not just a dolled up version, I find that very attractive.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not necessarily true, Earl. One woman I dated for about two years wore nothing but a little mascara - she had blonde hair, and her eyelashes didn't show up at all without it. At first, I thought she just wore very lightly-applied makeup... until we had spent a few nights together.

I dated a girl like that in college. She had the most amazing complexion and rarely if ever put on makeup. But one night over at her place I opened up her bathroom cabinet for some asprin one night - much to my suprise I realized her complexion was the work of a shit load of cosmetic creams, lotions, pimple medicine, soaps, scrubs, you name it - she had it in there. I too thought natural was well...natural. But now I realize how much effort and trouble women take to achieve that "natural" look. It was an obsession with her it seems - something I just can't relate to. I was blown away on how expensive all that cosmetic stuff is too. What women do to get noticed by men who don't know the half of what women undergo for them.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Earllogjam, you promised not to tell!!! :mad:

Yeah, women without any makeup, tend not to be very attractive. Men have long eyelashes, women usually need mascara to make their eyes stand out, at least.

New End, your encounters with women scare me. :tongue:

Anyway, the statements that women without makeup tend to be "scary" or "not very attractive" in my opinion means that you subconciously like or prefer make up. If you need mascara to think a womans eyes stand out, then you like the effect, and are not into natural looking women. Even to a woman, her eyes look plainer when she takes her makeup off. Believe me, men's eyes don't stand out, and their lashes aren't that long. You are just used to them without it, but if you added some mascara, you would see a difference.

I go without makeup often, especially when I am camping, hiking, going to the gym, running to the store, etc.. and have always been told that I don't need it. However, I think it is because the men in my life get used to seeing me without it unless we are going out. For me, my staple is lipgloss. I hate dry lips. Other than that, I'm fine, but I know many girls who would not leave the house without makeup because the men they meet make comments like New End's.

I also have very long hair. There is no way it's going to stay silky and smooth after sleeping like in the movies or magazine. That's airbrushing, lighting, and hairdressers. And a guy waking up in the morning isn't going to look all that together either, with the hair on his head standing up or smooshed up on the side and bristles. :biggrin1:

Guys don't realize how easy they have it. Short hair they can wash with soap. They can have scruffy 5 o'clock shadow. They run around with bushy unibrows. And believe me, there are some men I'd love to throw a little makeup on. :eek:

It's kind of a no win situation.

avantgarde

Experimental Member
Media
the more made up she is the more she is, the more she's covering up. Both personality and Physically.

none to very little make up for me. Skin imperfections are not something to be ashamed of. A few adult bumps are fine. Sweat pants and a hoodie is fine.

so i guess Ugly and Natural for me...besides, the song said. "if you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife."

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me clarify... most guys are going to say "Oh I love a naturally beautiful woman", what they don't know, is women really are not naturally any more beautiful than men, and a woman who is truely beautiful naturally, is rare.

A little make-up will go a long ways. Very few women today wear thick make-up, but most women still wear make-up, and use beauty aids.

I can't stand fake boobs, and too much tan, and bleached hair... but in the same sense, I like a woman who wears at least a little make-up... it really makes her look better.

And don't blame me for preferring mascara, it really does make the eyes stand out, that is what it is there for, and it does make the face as a whole much more attractive.