Pretty Avatar

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I found this pretty picture of an angel and a man...it is called Succubus..does anyone know what is a Succubus/
I like the picture.
I will attach a full sized one.
I thought she has kind of the same build as myself.

Attachments

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found this pretty picture of an angel and a man...it is called Succubus..does anyone know what is a Succubus/
I like the picture.

A succubus is a type of demon spirit that takes the form of a seductive female and rides men in their sleep. I suppose this was someone's explanation for erotic dreams from too much testosterone.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A succubus is a type of demon spirit that takes the form of a seductive female and rides men in their sleep. I suppose this was someone's explanation for erotic dreams from too much testosterone.

She traditionally targeted members of the clergy...imagine that. :wink:

reecho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
She did? Hmm. Nuns of doom.

Just in case - an incubus is a male version of the seducer spirit. Although it goes for both men and women. Many of the guys around here are posessed by it regularaly, from what i can see ;)

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like the picture.

a succubus is a 'demon' that has sex with men to continue to live. they live off the life energy of the man, until she sucks his life away.....also the male version of this is called an Incubus......(funny thing is , I've known a few succubi and incubi throughout my life.... its a shame to see those you love fall for these 'people' they usually turn their victims away from their friends and family and everyone else the victim loves....have lost a few friends to people like this)

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
a succubus is a 'demon' that has sex with men to continue to live. they live off the life energy of the man, until she sucks his life away.....also the male version of this is called an Incubus......(funny thing is , I've known a few succubi and incubi throughout my life.... its a shame to see those you love fall for these 'people' they usually turn their victims away from their friends and family and everyone else the victim loves....have lost a few friends to people like this)

ugh - one should run from a person that thinks consumption is the only way to love or lust - it's toxic... you hit the head of the nail with "they turn that person away from their friends and family" it becomes so obsessive. On the surface it seems enticing - to be "consumed" that way, but it's destructive and isolating.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, you do, doll...as I know that you exist...and that's easily enough...

So, let's say I was to drift over and settle myself down upon you with silky and whisper soft wings and whisper seduction and lust in your ear as you slept HG.

Settling onto your body as a warm morning mist, fanning heated images into your mind with the breeze off my wings.
Make every touch, kiss and caress real HG, would you have the strenght to say NO?