Pretty Avatar

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, let's say I was to drift over and settle myself down upon you with silky and whisper soft wings and whisper seduction and lust in your ear as you slept HG.

Settling onto your body as a warm morning mist, fanning heated images into your mind with the breeze off my wings.
Make every touch, kiss and caress real HG, would you have the strenght to say NO?

There's one way to find out, my lovely temptress...how far can those wings carry you? :wink:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I keep my Incubus on a pretty gold chain nailed to the floor of his cage. Some days I'm just so full of sexual energy I need to lock myself in that cage with him to drain off some of the energy. He's a nice Incubus and I hate keeping him caged up. But if he has free-range of the house, he eventually starts leaping from my terrace and over to other apartments where he drains the life out of my male neighbors. Bad Incubus, bad.

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, let's say I was to drift over and settle myself down upon you with silky and whisper soft wings and whisper seduction and lust in your ear as you slept HG.

Settling onto your body as a warm morning mist, fanning heated images into your mind with the breeze off my wings.
Make every touch, kiss and caress real HG, would you have the strenght to say NO?

In light of the current subject matter, statements like that and your signature, I'd be advising HG to lock his door at night.