• Ryan Phillippe

Votes: 207 21.3%
  • Wentworth Miller

Votes: 175 18.0%

• Total voters

dems08

Loved Member
Media
How would you rank these men in penis size?

Ashton Kutcher
Chad Michael Murry
James Marsden
Ryan Phillippe
Wentworth Miller

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is this a guessing game? Are we to speculate who is longer and/or wider.

I can not vote unless I can see some ballot information.

dems08

Loved Member
Media
hung said:
Is this a guessing game? Are we to speculate who is longer and/or wider.

I can not vote unless I can see some ballot information.

It would be so much better than the 2000 florida chads wouldn't it. Wish we could see all the dicks in question.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Ah Dems.. I do so love your questions.....

I woudl say the biggest is Hopefully Ryan...however, Chad has alot of height, and the WEntworth guy... is latino or something..

BUT, all stereotypes aside... My order from smallest to largest is...

James
Ashton
Ryan
Chad
Wentworth...

dems08

Loved Member
Media
jeff black said:
Ah Dems.. I do so love your questions.....

I woudl say the biggest is Hopefully Ryan...however, Chad has alot of height, and the WEntworth guy... is latino or something..

BUT, all stereotypes aside... My order from smallest to largest is...

James
Ashton
Ryan
Chad
Wentworth...

I had no clue that Wentworth was latino.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Matthew said:
Multiracial but not latino.

Wentworth Miller was born in Chipping Norton England to a black father and an English mother. He was raised in Brooklyn, New York.

He's (in my opinion) amazingly charismatic on so many levels - let alone his good looks.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stronzo said:
Wentworth Miller was born in Chipping Norton England to a black father and an English mother.
Fuck me, I'm truly aghast that you wrote that. :mad:

Are you even aware that you just used "English" to mean "caucasian/white"?

These are the little slips that occur everywhere, the institutional racism that lurks within so much Western culture. "Whiteness" is an unmarked, unstated condition, presented as the "normal" state of being, whereas "blackness" is consistently stated explicitly as a marker of otherness. To suggest in this instance that "Englishness" is at odds with being black is an unbelievably offensive implied statement.

For the record, Wentworth Miller's father is African-American-Jamaican-German-English; his mother is Russian-Dutch-French-Syrian-Lebanese; and he has a Jewish great-grandmother, on his father’s side. [Source].

Mattsdong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol, you just took that all out of context :p What if a guy calls another guy white? Would you say the same?

I don't actually know any of these guys except Ashton Kutcher, so I'm going to go out and say he has the smallest dick out of them all.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mattsdong said:
Lol, you just took that all out of context :p
Don't be so puerile and short-sighted. The very point is that it's exceptionally common to leave white people "unlabeled" and to only label "others", thereby constructing their very otherness. To specify whiteness is always the exception, with it generally being left as an unstated, 'normatized' condition.

Likewise, gay people are marked as "gay", while heterosexuals are generally unstated and unspecified... it's a means of constructing and maintaining "normality" as an absent centre or unspecified subject.

cf. also

DYER, Richard "White" (1997)

FRANKENBERG, Ruth "White Women, Race Matters: The Social Construction of Whiteness" (1993)

HOOKS, Bell "Black Looks: Race and Representation" (1992)

mxdcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
Fuck me, I'm truly aghast that you wrote that. :mad:

Are you even aware that you just used "English" to mean "caucasian/white"?

These are the little slips that occur everywhere, the institutional racism that lurks within so much Western culture. "Whiteness" is an unmarked, unstated condition, presented as the "normal" state of being, whereas "blackness" is consistently stated explicitly as a marker of otherness. To suggest in this instance that "Englishness" is at odds with being black is an unbelievably offensive implied statement.

For the record, Wentworth Miller's father is African-American-Jamaican-German-English; his mother is Russian-Dutch-French-Syrian-Lebanese; and he has a Jewish great-grandmother, on his father’s side. [Source].

Thats a fair enough point and personally something I agree with, though as a mixed person its not as easy, nor necessary, as to go so deep into things when trying to explain your origins. And further, the whole post is then contradicted by you quoting '(his)father is African-American-Jamaican-German-English'. Isn't that generalisation that being 'English' shouldn't define you as white (or Jamaican black,African black,German White, American White for that matter) what you were arguing against in the first place???

Wentworth himself once described his mother as 'English', meaning she was white. Why? Because as much as we do live in a mixed society nowadays, Causcasian is the majortiy race in the UK. Why should a black person in the US be called 'African American'? Why should someone from Brazil be called 'Latino'??
The argument as to what or how you should define yourself is endless and so often many people, especially mixed (myself included) simply say what's necessary, not specific.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
mxdcock said:
the whole post is then contradicted by you quoting '(his)father is African-American-Jamaican-German-English'. Isn't that generalisation that being 'English' shouldn't define you as white (or Jamaican black,African black,German White, American White for that matter) what you were arguing against in the first place???
That full list is simply copy-and-pasted from the article I referenced. It is an uncomfortable hodge-podge of nationality-based and race-based indicators, and as such indicative of the very problems I was attempting to highlight. There is a strong element of ironic rhetoric throughout many of my posts here, y'know... :rolleyes:

Mattsdong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alex8 said:
Don't be so puerile and short-sighted. The very point is that it's exceptionally common to leave white people "unlabeled" and to only label "others", thereby constructing their very otherness. To specify whiteness is always the exception, with it generally being left as an unstated, 'normatized' condition.

Likewise, gay people are marked as "gay", while heterosexuals are generally unstated and unspecified... it's a means of constructing and maintaining "normality" as an absent centre or unspecified subject.
Lol, puerile and laid back happens to be a very good way to be :p If everybody was puerile there would be no problems at all. We'd all happily make jokes about everybody elses differences and nobody would care. Are you saying your politically-correct world way is better? Where we all refer to each other as Comrades and everything is censored just in the off chance somebody gets offended?

Everybody normalises themselves. That is because everybody is normal to themselves. Racism and Homophobia are not those things. Racism and Homophobia are hatreds of different Races and different Sexualities. Refering to somebody who is black as black, is the truth :p Just as you refering to me as White, is true :D Only a touchy pain in the arse would care, because it is true. Same thing with Gay people, they are Gay, just as Straight people are straight. If a Gay person refers to a Straight person as Straight, what is the harm in that? To the Gay person, the Straight person is different and Straight does not go without saying, unlike if you're Straight, whereby Straight goes without saying and Gay is a speciality.

Racism does not only go one way. It is easy for Minorities to say oh no that Majority they're bastards they're refering to us as whatever. Minorities do it to, everybody does it. It is how our brains work. Personally, unless I am describing somebody for pointing out purposes I do not refer to a colour or nationality :p What's the point? Same with Gay people. But if somebody feels they have to... who cares?

Is it sexism to refer to a Girl, as a Girl? Or a Guy, as a Guy? If a person is contented enough with what they are, they understand what they are, it doesn't matter, because they will realise, that it is the truth. Let the girls be touchy pains in the arses, not everybody has to be.

Mattsdong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha, I think I'll let the obvious innuendo there drop because I may be accused of singling you out as a gay person :D Or by automatically jumping to the conclusion that you are white; and I would hate for that to happen :D

I can understand the Team Alex shirt thing though :p It is much easier to do it that way rather than form your own opinions :D

serviceman1965

Sexy Member
Media
I will have to agree with mattsdong. If he had said that WW's father was African and his mother English, would that have been PC? Racism has been the foul stain on the American political experiment, and as Americans we eat the fruits of our past every day. People of color in the United States have not reached a consensus as to what they prefer to be called. When I was a child, whites called them colored--a term they disliked. For a time "black" was preferred. In my opinion, "black" and "African" are synonymous words and not necessarily pejorative.

Mattsdong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol, I am afraid I do not get the idea behind the bigot point Smith made. It is easy to hide bigottedness behind moaning at people for referring to some people as what they are. Ultimately however what that person does, in saying don't call these people this, don't call those people that, you are a bad that type of person, you don't understand those types of people. Is proving the bigottedness of themselves. If you, and Alex, were not bigotted, then you would not care. Because you would not be stuck in a world were you feel everybody hates you, you would realise that in all honesty, very few people actually care anymore. You could be a black gay guy who wears pink suits and talks with a German Accent - nobody would care. They would laugh at you, because you would be hilarious! But in the end nobody cares.

I am not bigotted for one very simple fact. I, like most people, do not care about you. I will make jokes as I feel like making jokes, I will make jokes about white guys, I will make jokes about black guys, I will make jokes with my Straight mates that they are Gay, I will make jokes with my Gay mate that he likes girls I go out with.

The only reason you do not approve of how people talk is because you are not assured enough of yourself, to say to yourself that you are Gay. You want people to think of you as not Gay, which makes no sense, beause you are. It is like a girl wanting to be looked at as a guy, but its impossible, because that girl, is a girl. It is not a social problem stuck on anybody by a majority. It is an insecurity stuck on somebody by majorities of the past that has stuck dispite you not having been born then. Get over it.

I like Service Man :D