Votes: 175 18.0%

• Total voters

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DBKinMa said:
This is a good example of why some people are afraid to post a comment. You make a simple comment and you get accused of being a racist. I think some people need to take care of cleaning their own houses before they start cleaning the houses of others. It's not that big of a deal. Take a chill pill.

Thanks for bumping this thread up to the fore. Well stated.

I'll meet you at the Fireside Grille at the Middleboro circle and we'll talk only in politically correct terminology? Is it a date?:cool: :rolleyes:

Oh, and as to the thread topic I think Miller (among his many other obvious diversities) shares the distinction of being the most attractive. I haven't a clue about his dick.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Stronzo said:
Thanks for bumping this thread up to the fore. Well stated.

I'll meet you at the Fireside Grille at the Middleboro circle and we'll talk only in politically correct terminology? Is it a date?:cool: :rolleyes:

Oh, and as to the thread topic I think Miller (among his many other obvious diverities) shares the distinction of being the most attractive. I haven't a clue about his dick.

I wasn't aware he was in his 30's. The man looks like he hasn't passed 25.

Ltn4Wht

Experimental Member
Media
You might want to check out, Kyle MacLachlan. In Blue Velvet. or the French Canadian Olympic diver, Alexandre Despatie. Now those guys are hung.

Reactions: Ryan2017

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
alex8 said:
Fuck me, I'm truly aghast that you wrote that. :mad:

Are you even aware that you just used "English" to mean "caucasian/white"?

These are the little slips that occur everywhere, the institutional racism that lurks within so much Western culture. "Whiteness" is an unmarked, unstated condition, presented as the "normal" state of being, whereas "blackness" is consistently stated explicitly as a marker of otherness. To suggest in this instance that "Englishness" is at odds with being black is an unbelievably offensive implied statement.

For the record, Wentworth Miller's father is African-American-Jamaican-German-English; his mother is Russian-Dutch-French-Syrian-Lebanese; and he has a Jewish great-grandmother, on his father’s side. [Source].

Stronzo, I was about to come to your defense. I was about to reply to alex's comment that it is possible to state that one has a black father (of unspecified nationality) and an English mother (of unspecified race) without a hint of racial or ethnic bias, because just mentioning the father's race (and not nationality) while mentioning the mother's nationality (but not race or ethnicity) does not necessarily mean that you were using the mother's nationality as a euphemism for race. In my mind, you meant only and exactly what you said--the guy's father is black and his mother is English--not more, not less.

However, in a later post you write: "In my particular instance 'English' heredity doess mean 'caucasian/white'"--which pretty much shoots my defense of you right in the ass. Sorry.

And by the way, how are we supposed to rate a physical attribute of a person we have not seen. . . unless some of you guys have photos of these actors and you're just not sharing with the group. C'mon fellas--don't be stingy.

dems08

Loved Member
Media
Just saw an episode of One Tree Hill where Chad was sporting a major bulge. I think out of this group he is no doubt the most hung.

LonePirate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here's my vote from biggest to smallest.

Wentworth Miller
Ryan Phillippe
Chad Michael Murray
Ashton Kutcher
James Marsden

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's mine from largest to smallest:

Ryan Phillippe
Wentworth Miller
Chad Micheal Murray
James Marsden
Ashton (He's always looked small...unless he's a major grower)

tennisfan

Experimental Member
Media
It's clearly far and away Chad Michael Murray.
And the smallest dick is Ashton.

Order is something like this

1. CMM

2. Miller
3. Philippe
4. Marsden

5. Kutcher

dems08

Loved Member
Media
It's clearly far and away Chad Michael Murray.
And the smallest dick is Ashton.

Order is something like this

1. CMM

2. Miller
3. Philippe
4. Marsden

5. Kutcher

I agree with you. I also wanted to post this pic of James. I think it shows he's gay friendly.

Attachments