Pretty Boy.....

D_Hairy Reed

Experimental Member
Media
Interesting thread - because I also get to hear it, and it took me some adjusting, too. I thought exactly like you that men weren't supposed to look pretty. Initially, I felt a bit odd receiving that as a compliment, but now I take it in my stride. And hey, a compliment is a compliment...

As far as you are concerned, yeah, you have got good looks of a certain way - which women might call pretty. I am sure it's not badly intended.

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks,

You are a handsome guy yourself.

Interesting thread - because I also get to hear it, and it took me some adjusting, too. I thought exactly like you that men weren't supposed to look pretty. Initially, I felt a bit odd receiving that as a compliment, but now I take it in my stride. And hey, a compliment is a compliment...

As far as you are concerned, yeah, you have got good looks of a certain way - which women might call pretty. I am sure it's not badly intended.

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
B,

You arent pretty, baby.You are FINE as you want to be! LOL! Tell L to give you a big hug and kiss for me! LOL! :biggrin1:

:redface: :tongue: You are too kind... and flattery will get you everywhere in the world!!!! haha

Naturally, I will be more than happy to the Mrs. a huge hug and kiss for ya.

Oh, and btw, yeah... "cute" just is not sexy either... not for dudes or for ladies, in my opinion.