Pretty Disturbing Granny Clip lol

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Probably best not to click it. "The Who is this guy?" started a couple of hours ago turned into a massive hack attack attempt on my machine. Fortunately, I followed the advice of my anti-spyware/virus/malware/bad-people-from-eastern-Europe-hacking-attempt software and turned off my laptop by physically removing the battery and unplugging the poor thing. Had to reboot in safety mode and do complete hard dive check for bad things which quarantined and saved the IP addresses and serveral links to "known" evil-doers. Then I had to clean up any old cache crap and check for registry errors. Upon restart in regular mode I had to hand over control to Norton Semantics 360 (which I swear is larger than the XP OS) and wait until it did a thorough, intensive check, alerted me of several suspicious and "known" issues to fix. Then do yet another restart.

Now I'm clean as Clorox. Some of the links people post are just outright dangerous. One could lose an arm.

Last edited:

absolutevee

Just Browsing
Media
Probably best not to click it. "The Who is this guy?" started a couple of hours ago turned into a massive hack attack attempt on my machine. Fortunately, I followed the advice of my anti-spyware/virus/malware/bad-people-from-eastern-Europe-hacking-attempt software and turned off my laptop by physically removing the battery and unplugging the poor thing. Had to reboot in safety mode and do complete hard dive check for bad things which quarantined and saved the IP addresses and serveral links to "known" evil-doers. Then I had to clean up any old cache crap and check for registry errors. Upon restart in regular mode I had to hand over control to Norton Semantics 360 (which I swear is larger than the XP OS) and wait until it did a thorough, intensive check, alerted me of several suspicious and "known" issues to fix. Then do yet another restart.

Now I'm clean as Clorox. Some of the links people post are just outright dangerous. One could lose an arm.

What are you talking about? its a link to a video ......