Pretty much true

verylastnameleft

1st Like
Media
Having a big one is not something that I have let rule my life. Really, "shy guy with a big dick" sums me up. I have, and always will prefer to stay under the radar, I don't like attention for being the best, or coming first. i'm not a loser, I just don't need accolades and praise to function in life.

Like all stories worth telling it starts with a girl. No doubt not perfect in everyones eyes, Sarah was perfect in mine. We had know each other right through high school and were now at college together. We had maintained a perfectly boring plutonic relationship. Don't get me wrong, I wanted more, she just didn't know it, and I wasn't going to tell her. It was like the worse kept secret, my long time friends knew, infact everyone knew, but she didn't. Well atleast that how she played it, and I figured if she did know and had decided not to do something about it then chances are she didn't like me like that. Making it awkward between us was not an option.

Anyway, Sarah and I were at college together, doing a lot of the same courses and both heading towards a degree in Biomechanics. I was doing it because I wanted to teach PE and coach hockey. She was doing it because she was a ranked tennis player, and figured once she had finished up on the professional circuit her tennis credentials and the degree would go well together. This would be a good time to explain what Sarah looks like. She is 5'9", 115lbs, obviously slim and well toned. Her best physical feature is her six pack. Its not not gross and masculine, its toned, faintly outlined, and like the rest of her, perfectly tanned. She is also blessed with what must be the perkiest D cups and butt and legs to die for. She is also very pretty. So anyway back to story. Biomechanics is not just a theory course. Grades are influenced on the physical sides of sport as well. Coordination, strength, agility, skills, and most relevent to this story, body fat percentage. Now don't get me wrong, the other physical aspects are great. I mean helping her train in tennis on a warm summer afternoon, while she wore some short shorts and only a couple of layers of sprts bra was great. I mean her abs tensing as she reached up to serve, her big boobs straining to escape as she came forward to hit a short volley. Its all great stuff. Even doing weights with her in the gym, my personal favourite was spotting her while she did horizontal flys. It doesn't get much better than looking down a girls top while she moves her arms back and forward. But like I said the body fat percentage proved to be the most interesting.

It was while we were doing a "personal training" module that it all happened. The class was put in same gender pairs to do a parctical assignment. As luck would have it there was an uneven number of boys and girls so Sarah and myself got to go together. It didn't bother us, we both worked well together, and hung out outside of class anyway so meeting up to work on the assigment was not an issue. We were warned that the assignment was on body fat percentage measurements and would involve us taking measurements off each other while she wore a bikini and I wore my underwear. Not much of an issue considering I had seen her in a bikini a 1000 times and she had seen me in board shorts the same. Besides she had had plenty done before as part of her tennis training. We arranged to catch up the next night at her dorm room as she was going out that night with her dick of a boyfriend, and I was off to meet mates at the local bar for pool and beer.

Her boyfriend was a dick, a real arrogant piece of shit. I really didn't like him, he treated me with complete dis-regard. He was your typical jock, at the college on a scholarship for hockey. Infact she had met him through me in a kind of round about way. We both played for the college hockey team, of course he was much better than me and he was the captain. I had taken her along to a team social at the bar. She got drunk and he got her. Better yet he was a talker. Every game in the changing rooms I got to hear about his latest conquest, Sarah, the girl I liked. Even better yet I got to field the questions from her girlfriends about does he have a good body, and most imporantly, does he have a big dick. I wanted tell them no, its really small, mines much bigger. But I didn't, cause, well I honestly didn't know. We were all pretty modest, turning our backs to put on our jocks and we had seperate shower cubicles, so there was no show and tell.

Well it was the night of the body fat percentage assignment. Now to calculate body fat percentage there are three different ways, we were using the calliper method. The calliper method involves pinching the skin together and measuring the thickness with callipers. As fat is uniformily distributed over the body, you take measurements from several different places and run them through a formula to come up with an average. I already knew this, I had read it in the class. What I didn't read was where the measurements were taken, that was on the assignment sheet that Sarah had. So I rocked on up to Sarahs, we cracked open a beer and started to discuss the assignment. As she had done it before she was going to measure me first then I was going to measure her. It suited me, atleast I wouldn't get barred up in my boxers. She quickly showed me the diagram of where she would take the measurements and my world stopped for a second. Measurement number seven, 3" below the apex of the crotch on the inside of the leg. Now everyone with a big dick has their own special little way of keeping it discreet. My way, while wearing boxers and board shorts etc is to use a cut-off of pantyhose. I basically wear a 4" ring of pantyhose at the top of my left leg and stuff the end into it. being well prepared I had done this that evening, but at 3" below, she was going to have difficulty getting the calipers in.

Reactions: secret69691

verylastnameleft

1st Like
Media
I quickly excused myself to get undressed in the bathroom, which got an "ok, your wierd" kind of stare. I took the pantyhose off and hooked my soft cock up over the centre seam on my boxers. I shuffled it around so there was a bit hanging down on both sides and tried flattening it in so it wouldn't push out the front of my boxers. I was finally happy that I was within the 3" zone, and beides I planned on lifting my boxers up for that measurement so I would know where to stop. I came out of the bathroom, and just my luck she was wearing her bikini, this was going to take some self control. She quickly got to work and started on my upper body. I had been doing a lot of off season training so I was looking pretty buff, which she commented on to my delight. She even said I had better abs than her BF. She quickly got trough the upper measurements and started making her was up my legs. There were three measurements on the legs, calf, lower inner thigh and the upper inner thigh. She finnally got to my upper thigh and started to lift up my boxers. I was a bit slow, but managed to stop her lifting to high. She looked at me with a bit of a scowl, and asked me what the problem was. I told her that I would be more comfortable if I could lift them up so I wouldn't accidentally flash her. She laughed at me and said "I have seen plenty of dicks before, I'm sure your not that special". So she started to lift up my boxers again. It was going fine until she tried to clip the calliper around the skin fold she was making with here hand. I tried to reach down and stop it but the end of my cock slipped off the middle seam of my boxers. It was like the world went quiet as my big cock swung free and slapped her hand, it even wobbled a bit as it came to rest. The first words out of her mouth were "ohh my God, fuck me". She just sat back and stared in amazement. I quickly pulled the leg down on my boxers and started to appologise. She just looked at me, smiled and said "you know I can still see it outlined in your boxers, its humongous, how big is it anyway, dave is 6.5" hard, and that looks bigger than that soft". She stood up walked out of the room and said she would be back in a minute. A thousand thoughts raced through my head, I heard someone in the hallway whistle at her, one of her friends asked her why she was wearing a bikini in the hallway, shit, what was I going to do. For all I knew she was getting her BF, and I was gonna get a hiding, I didn't know what to think. She came back 2 minutes later, breathing heavy and said she was sorry, but no-one on her level had a ruler or tape-measure, so she had to go up one story. Before I could answer her she had my boxers down at my ankles and a tape measure running from the base to the tip of my cock. "its fucking 7.5"s soft. Its so cool, God I can't even fit my hand around it". I looked down and she was staring up at me with the most amazing expression, I felt pretty damn good. She kind of snapped out of it and started to appologise, I figured it was now or never. I told her to be quiet, took her by the hand and lead her over to her bed. I then took her other hand, which was shaking by now, and placed it on my cock. I turned to face her and said quietly, "if you think its big now you should see it after I take off your bikini". She slowly started to stroke it as I reached behind her back and undid the bow. I lifted the halter neck over her head, and gazed at her perfect tits. with the visual stimulation of a pair of D cups, her tensing and un-tensing of her abs as she breathed heavily and the stroking of my cock I began to grow. "I can't believe its getting so big, its still not even hard, my good its getting hard now, its almost at your nipple line, is it going to get any bigger?". I was pretty sure I had reached my maximum. I reached over and passed the tape-measure to her. She put the end at the base and measured it to the tip. "Its over a foot long, fuck, its 13"s! How the fuck have you hid a 13" cock for the 9 years you have known me?" I was smiling now, and said "how could you have hid the best boobs in the world for the past 9 years?" I suddely felt stupid, I mean it was a pretty dumb thing to say, but that didn't matter as she dragged me to the side of the bed knelt down infront of me and took my cock into her mouth. It was so cool, she had both hands and her mouth on it and still had plenty of exposed meat. I mean it wasn't the first BJ I had ever had, but not every BJ is given to you by your Sarah....