pretty pussy pics posted...

plusisaplus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey there...

Recently found this sight...LOVE IT! I am a 36 year old, straightish woman in California...I have a particular fondness for the darker uncut ones...the larger, the better...So well anyways, I decided I should post a couple pretty pussy pics as a nice compliment to all the pretty penis pics...wondering if there's a LLSG - Large Labia Support Group...Hmmm...lol!...another search for another day...*sigh*...

(wondering if I did this whole posting thing right)

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Welcome to the group, thanks for sharing, and while I'm neither dark or uncut, I'm sure you can find one here if you'd like!

Oh, and by the way, it looks like you did everything right to me! :smile:

plusisaplus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello there, AboutAverage...thank you...

and a sheepish hello to you, Yorkie...and how does one go about the shameless plug of one's genitals in a arena such as this? I guess I'm still not quite sorted out with how this all goes...
...does it look like I have a Women's Issue!?!?...Lurdy me!

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and a sheepish hello to you, Yorkie...and how does one go about the shameless plug of one's genitals in a arena such as this? I guess I'm still not quite sorted out with how this all goes...
...does it look like I have a Women's Issue!?!?...Lurdy me!
:smile: I just post the photos and leave them for people to find,I promise you there is no shortage of visitors to the galleries!
Female LPSG members in particular don't need plugging,you have a ready made fan club as soon as you join. :cool:

les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey there...

Recently found this sight...LOVE IT! I am a 36 year old, straightish woman in California...I have a particular fondness for the darker uncut ones...the larger, the better...So well anyways, I decided I should post a couple pretty pussy pics as a nice compliment to all the pretty penis pics...wondering if there's a LLSG - Large Labia Support Group...Hmmm...lol!...another search for another day...*sigh*...

(wondering if I did this whole posting thing right)

Hello & WELCOME - LOOK ME UP!