>
>
>A Florida man stands convicted of second-degree murder after killing his
>3-year-old son because he thought the boy might grow up to be gay. A
>Tampa jury on Thursday found Ronnie Paris Jr. guilty of second-degree
>manslaughter and aggravated child abuse in the death of his son, Ronnie
>Antonio Paris. According to The Tampa Tribune, the boy was beaten so
>badly that he became lethargic, stopped eating, and began wetting
>himself. On January 22 the boy went into a coma and died six days later.
>Experts testified that his death was caused by blunt trauma to the head.
>
>The child's mother, Nysherra Paris, testified that her husband was
>trying to "toughen up" their son because he was worried he might grow up
>to be gay. Nysherra Paris, who never reported any abuse until February,
>is charged with child neglect and faces up to 15 years in prison if
>convicted. Ronnie Paris will be sentenced next month, and he faces life
>in prison. (Sirius/OutQ)

coolioc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 26 2005, 11:09 PM
No, I prefer life in prison, they love child molesters there
[post=332020]Quoted post[/post]​

How about life in prison and capital punishment... So many emotions, disgust, nausea, rage, pity, regret are going through me. What could a 3-year old possibly do to indicate they might be gay? What kind of person could get this idea going through their head? What a world we live in... :( This will keep me thinking for days.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 27 2005, 02:09 AM

The article wasn't about child molesters, it was about someone who beat his child because he thought he might be gay. Life in prison is actually better so they can have to think about what they did...let them have to be haunted by it every day, multiple times a day. That is true punishment. A lethal injection or the electric chair is a quick and easy way out--well, sort of, but it's not nearly the suffering that life in prison is.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Some people shouldn't have children in the first case. Obviously the person who beat his own son is not compus mentus and has some issues; there must have been some signs. The wife/mother shouldn't have allowed it to go on either. We need breeding control :D

Sad story though.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At work I come into contact with parents and kids all day long.
80 percent (and maybe i'm being generous) of those parents are neglectful, short tempered, ignoring, and abusive with words toward their children.
I think of *that* as abuse, let alone what i read here.

The majority (you heard me right...let's face reality here) of parents I meet should not be parents.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by ChimeraTX@Jul 26 2005, 09:58 PM
He deserves to die.
[post=332011]Quoted post[/post]​

No he doesn't - with that crime, life in prison will be a great sentence for that shit.

Bruce

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by prepstudinsc@Jul 27 2005, 11:36 AM
Life in prison is actually better so they can have to think about what they did...let them have to be haunted by it every day, multiple times a day.
[post=332054]Quoted post[/post]​
don't forget having all his teeth knocked out and getting raped in the ass every night for the rest of his life. THAT is justice.

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dr Rock+Jul 27 2005, 11:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Rock &#064; Jul 27 2005, 11:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-prepstudinsc@Jul 27 2005, 11:36 AM
Life in prison is actually better so they can have to think about what they did...let them have to be haunted by it every day, multiple times a day.
[post=332054]Quoted post[/post]​
don&#39;t forget having all his teeth knocked out and getting raped in the ass every night for the rest of his life. THAT is justice.
[post=332119]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I agree... The only true justice for parents who either abuse or molest their kids is life in prison... Like Zora said, they like that kind of person in prison... While criminals are thought of as hard, they hate people who wrongfully treat innocent children... If that guy gets life, he&#39;ll easily become everyone&#39;s bitch... :evilgrin:

DanielForever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by coolioc+Jul 27 2005, 08:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(coolioc &#064; Jul 27 2005, 08:23 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Jul 26 2005, 11:09 PM

How about life in prison and capital punishment... So many emotions, disgust, nausea, rage, pity, regret are going through me. What could a 3-year old possibly do to indicate they might be gay? What kind of person could get this idea going through their head? What a world we live in... :( This will keep me thinking for days.
[post=332033]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
what sort of person kills someone for being gay - a religious person i suspect, i see were the real evil is

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by DanielForever@Jul 27 2005, 03:23 PM
what sort of person kills someone for being gay - a religious person i suspect, i see were the real evil is
[post=332165]Quoted post[/post]​

Not a religious person but a sick person...This wasn&#39;t an ignorant person - this was a monster...

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by jonb+Jul 28 2005, 12:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Jul 28 2005, 12:44 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ChimeraTX@Jul 26 2005, 08:58 PM
He deserves to die.
[post=332011]Quoted post[/post]​
Give me ten minutes with him.
[post=332395]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Just 10 minutes jon?? Surely you can go longer than that&#33;&#33;

robertomuro

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by DanielForever+Jul 27 2005, 09:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DanielForever &#064; Jul 27 2005, 09:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by coolioc@Jul 27 2005, 08:23 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora
@Jul 26 2005, 11:09 PM

[post=332165]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

None of the major christian denominations state their is anything wrong with being gay nor do they look down on it as something which requires punishment of any form. The catholic church even allows gays as priests but they must follow the same rule as straight priests and remain celibate. The reason many people think that the church is against gays is that the church preaches no sex before marriage and as gays can not be married, yeah, self explanatory..

People who do this are lunis, not religious..

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by coolioc@Jul 27 2005, 03:23 AM
What a world we live in...  :( This will keep me thinking for days.
Exactly. This is the kind of shit we get creating and supporting a culture where the fear of homosexuality (and fear of societal acceptance of it) is not only accepted and excused, it&#39;s the platform on which our elected officials are ushered into office&#33;

This is the harvest we reap from tolerating the whole "gay panic" nonsense. The nutcases of the world are able to internally justify their horrifyingly extreme behavior and feel OK about murdering someone. And a three year old child? Jeez&#33;

I&#39;ve said it before and I&#39;ll say it again....all the wrong people are fertile. :mad:

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My father did that to me...though he obviously didn&#39;t kill me. He smelled a fag before I had any idea what it was.

So did various gym instructors, scoutmasters, teachers, and priests to a lesser degree. My parents actually asked these guys to rough me up. And I wasn&#39;t an effeminate kid. It all stopped when I got big enough to fight back.

This bullshit about boys needing to be "toughened up" is a license to beat them shitless and get off scott free. And far too many women seem to approve, silently.

It really disturbs me that so many of the replies to this thread threaten even more violence. Break the fucking cycle, guys.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe it&#39;s normal to get angry and scared over something like this, but I think maybe it&#39;s a learned reaction to want to hurt the perpetrators of such awfulness. An "acceptable" form of violence in some circles. Then again, to this nut, what he did was acceptable as well...

Maybe wanting to see him strung up is an understandable (if indefensible) human reaction given our innate desire to find a rationale for punishing evil people.

Leave it to the educator to say it, but education is the key. We are going to have to remove the stigma surrounding homosexuality within our culture, and I believe that will eventually happen. Maybe not in our lifetimes, but...

Of course, I&#39;d be willing to bet that there&#39;s more than ignorance going on here; mental illness of some ugly stripe.