Pretty Sad Story

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by headbang8@Jul 30 2005, 08:45 AM
It really disturbs me that so many of the replies to this thread threaten even more violence.  Break the fucking cycle, guys.
[post=333328]Quoted post[/post]​

I totally wish I could agree with you here but myself being molested as a child, I really do not have any pity for a monster that would hurt a child...I try to see that someone can have a serious problem but have a problem seeing past them being a monster...Something does need to be done but I do not if trying to talk to or rehablitate someone who would harm a child is even worth a thought...

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by steve319@Jul 30 2005, 09:23 AM
We are going to have to remove the stigma surrounding homosexuality within our culture, and I believe that will eventually happen.

Does everyone remember the Jonathan Schmitz trial? For those who don't, Jonathan Schmitz murdered his neighbour Scott Amadure for revealing on an episode of the Jenny Jones Show that Scott had a crush on Jonathan. Schmitz's defense was that Amadure's disclosure of this secret on national television caused him embarassment and made people question his sexuality, so he was driven to kill Scott Amadure. What a fucked up society we live in if being a murderer is than more acceptable than being perceived as possibly gay. Luckily, the jury found his defense unacceptable, and he was found guilty of second-degree murder.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That's the case I was thinking about too. I'm afraid that, too many times, that gay panic argument would be exactly the "out" a jury would need to excuse a horrible crime.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Nobody wants to beat up a guy like that more than I do. But it won't bring the kid back. Sometimes walking away from a fight is better.

Lock him up forever and make him ashamed of what he did. Better than that, make men ashamed of violence BEFORE they beat anybody up.

How do you do that? Stop rewarding bullies. Stop blaming the victims of violence, when they're male. Stop BEATING MEN UP AS A NORMAL PART OF RAISING THEM.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by SaSh@Jul 28 2005, 11:01 AM
That's pretty terriible. Yes life in prison is the only option for that guy
[post=332485]Quoted post[/post]​
Not true. How about putting him in a pillory in a public area, once a day for 4 hours, and the only rules are: use no stick bigger around than your thumb, throw no rock larger than a golf ball. Otherwise, let him know what you think of his crime. Cigar smokers welcome to use him as an ashtray.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I believe in violence as a cure.

If you do something horriffic enough to the Father, others will fear it may happen to them.
The Media involvement is key here.
How about an old fashioned "Burn em at the stake". Put it on TV, for all to see.

Jail is a good place - Because he wont live long, and he will die painfully.

Prison Inmates do not look kindly on child molesters, or people that kill children for no reason.
They're generally targets of abuse, and then end up dying in a fight etc.

Being an abused kid growing up, you have a different perception of things.

An Eye for An Eye.

vega

1st Like
Media
Abusers, pedophilles, rapists... 10 solid minutes in a locked room is all I ask. Happiness would be mine.

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't excuse what the guy did as mental illness. Unless he heard the kid's voice in his head saying "I am gay", the worst he has are some dissocial personality traits which are all too common in the shitheads of this world.

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Pene_Negro_Grande@Jul 27 2005, 08:41 AM
Florida man convicted of murdering 3-year-old "gay" son
>
>
>
>A Florida man stands convicted of second-degree murder after killing his
>3-year-old son because he thought the boy might grow up to be gay. A
>Tampa jury on Thursday found Ronnie Paris Jr. guilty of second-degree
>manslaughter and aggravated child abuse in the death of his son, Ronnie
>Antonio Paris. According to The Tampa Tribune, the boy was beaten so
>badly that he became lethargic, stopped eating, and began wetting
>himself. On January 22 the boy went into a coma and died six days later.
>Experts testified that his death was caused by blunt trauma to the head.
>
>The child's mother, Nysherra Paris, testified that her husband was
>trying to "toughen up" their son because he was worried he might grow up
>to be gay. Nysherra Paris, who never reported any abuse until February,
>is charged with child neglect and faces up to 15 years in prison if
>convicted. Ronnie Paris will be sentenced next month, and he faces life
>in prison. (Sirius/OutQ)
[post=332002]Quoted post[/post]​

People like these are so divorced from the majority of individuals that I can only think they belong in prison. Outside they just keep getting trouble with everyone.

I mean who do you know would even consider beating their own three year old that badly, then second, who do you know actually thinks three year old display obvious signs of being gay, and third who do you know will try to reform their own child so aggressively at that age.

This guy is sick, and so sick that he should be just put away. I am not a proponent of execution. So taking that side, what do you do with the child molestors, chronic criminals, rapists, murderers, and down right morons that commit horrible crimes.

Lock em away and let them sort their problems among themselves.