Pretty sexy. I mean "pretty" and "sexy"...

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I get to play the contrarian here:

I may be the only straight guy on the planet who doesn't find Angelina Jolie sexy. I look at her and think, "good actress who prefers to be eye candy" and I can't get past it. Those bulging lips do nothing for me. Can't really explain it.

I think Julia Roberts is definitely in the "sexy, not pretty" category. I don't think she's that pretty at all. But in every talk show interview I've ever seen she comes across as fun and willing to poke fun at herself. Not that her talk-show persona is necessarily the real her, but that's all we have to go by on any of these.

Pretty and sexy:

Salma Hayek
Jennifer Connelly
Mira Sorvino
Julianne Moore
Sela Ward
Phoebe Cates, for, like, the 25th year in a row
Lucy Liu
Marisa Tomei
Dana Delany
Sophie Marceau
Catherine Bell
Diane Lane

Supportive Female

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by aloofman@Jun 15 2005, 01:21 AM
I guess I get to play the contrarian here:

I may be the only straight guy on the planet who doesn't find Angelina Jolie sexy. I look at her and think, "good actress who prefers to be eye candy" and I can't get past it. Those bulging lips do nothing for me. Can't really explain it.

I think Julia Roberts is definitely in the "sexy, not pretty" category. I don't think she's that pretty at all. But in every talk show interview I've ever seen she comes across as fun and willing to poke fun at herself. Not that her talk-show persona is necessarily the real her, but that's all we have to go by on any of these.

Pretty and sexy:

Salma Hayek
Jennifer Connelly
Mira Sorvino
Julianne Moore
Sela Ward
Phoebe Cates, for, like, the 25th year in a row
Lucy Liu
Marisa Tomei
Dana Delany
Sophie Marceau
Catherine Bell
Diane Lane
[post=320777]Quoted post[/post]​

Salma Hayek "ooooozes" sexuality with absolutely no effort. I'm trying to think of a male with the same "magical element."

Any suggestions?

major_7

1st Like
Media
Not pretty, but terribly sexy ~ Liam Neeson

ooooozer of sexy and pretty in my book ~ Brendan Frasier (Brad, don't be jealous)

Sexy/Pretty ~ Debra Messing

Supportive Female

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by major_7@Jun 15 2005, 03:34 AM
Not pretty, but terribly sexy ~ Liam Neeson

ooooozer of sexy and pretty in my book ~ Brendan Frasier (Brad, don't be jealous)

Sexy/Pretty ~ Debra Messing
[post=320800]Quoted post[/post]​

Agree completely with the above.

Bruce Willis has that special magnetic quality, even though there's a desire to slap him in the face on occasion.

With that charming twinkle in his eye, he reminds me of Errol Flynn, who would be a member of LPSG if he were alive. I'm guessing he was about 10 x 6, minimum. The (lucky!) Hollwood costumers worked hard (no pun intended) to conceal the package, but it was visible at times. He showed it at parties on a regular basis, so there's no dispute that he was one of the big boys.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
So these are my hits (celebrities only):

Sexy AND Pretty:
Lucy Liu
Tamsyn Lewis
Jenny Finch
Eva Longoria
Teri Hatcher

Sexy:
Penelope Cruz
Charlize Theron
Catherine Zeta-Jones
Salma Hayek
Vivica Foxx

Pretty:
Julia Roberts
Nia Long
<insert any woman aged 20-30, blonde, and not looking like she can take a good, hard boning in here>

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok Here is my list of women. Now I know it is going to change but here goes.
As with the men, beauty is timeless so there are women from many different eras.
I am refering to them at the height of their beauty or allure. Some are cute, some are handsome ,some are striking but all have that certain je ne sais quoi.

Selma Hayek(s) Lena Horne(sp), Jane Russell (s), Ava Gardner (sp), Greta Garbo(s) Angelica Huston(s), Stockard Channing (s), Bonnie Raitt (s), Nora Jones (sp),Cher (s), Pam Grier(SP), Angela Bassett (s) Nina Rochon(sp), Viveca Fox (sp), Vanessa Williams(p), Jennifer Beals (s), Nicole Lyn (SP), Monica Belluci (sp), Julianne Margulies(s), Andie Mc Dowell (p), Vivian Leigh (ps), Diahann Carroll (sp), Josephine Premice (s)Josephine Baker (s), Sandra Bullock (s), Barbara Stanwyck(s), Jean Simmons (p), Michelle Pfiefer (s), Jessica Lange (s), Lauren Bacall (s), Julie Christie (sp), Cyd Charise (sp), Lesie Caron (sp), Audrey Hepburn(P), Helena Bonham Carter (s), Isabella Adjani (sp) Rachel Weiss (sp), Angelina Jolie (sp), Robin Wright (p), Meg Ryan (p).Sela Ward (sp), Julianne Moore (sp)Olivia Hussey(p)Elizabeth Taylor (sp)Joan Crawford (s), Bette Davis (s) Olivia De Havilland (p)Lana Turner (sp), Anne Baxter, (s), Yvonne De Carlo (s),Hedy Lamar (Sp) Rita Hayworth (s) Raquel Welch (sp), Marilyn Monroe (s)Shirley Jones (p)Nastassia Kinsky (ps)Winona Rider (p) Emmy Lou Harris (sp)Vanessa Redgrave (s)

orionsword57:
Originally posted by naughty@Jun 15 2005, 09:26 AM
Selma Hayek(s) Lena Horne(sp), Jane Russell (s), Ava Gardner (sp), Greta Garbo(s) Angelica Huston(s), Stockard Channing (s), Bonnie Raitt (s), Nora Jones (sp),Cher (s), Pam Grier(SP), Angela Bassett (s) Nina Rochon(sp), Viveca Fox (sp), Vanessa Williams(p), Jennifer Beals (s), Nicole Lyn (SP), Monica Belluci (sp), Julianne Margulies(s), Andie Mc Dowell (p), Vivian Leigh (ps), Diahann Carroll (sp), Josephine Premice (s)Josephine Baker (s), Sandra Bullock (s), Barbara Stanwyck(s), Jean Simmons (p), Michelle Pfiefer (s), Jessica Lange (s), Lauren Bacall (s), Julie Christie (sp), Cyd Charise (sp), Lesie Caron (sp), Audrey Hepburn(P), Helena Bonham Carter (s), Isabella Adjani (sp) Rachel Weiss (sp), Angelina Jolie (sp), Robin Wright (p), Meg Ryan (p).Sela Ward (sp), Julianne Moore (sp)Olivia Hussey(p)Elizabeth Taylor (sp)Joan Crawford (s), Bette Davis (s) Olivia De Havilland (p)Lana Turner (sp), Anne Baxter, (s), Yvonne De Carlo (s),Hedy Lamar (Sp) Rita Hayworth (s) Raquel Welch (sp), Marilyn Monroe (s)Shirley Jones (p)Nastassia Kinsky (ps)Winona Rider (p) Emmy Lou Harris (sp)Vanessa Redgrave (s)
[post=320889]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;ve gone through life not being as turned on sexually by women who were either too cute or too pretty... just my quirk. Ergo, women in Naughty&#39;s list like Pam Grier, Yvonne de Carlo, Cher, etc... have always seemed the sexiest. I&#39;m not familiar with a lot of the women on the above list, but I&#39;d add the following to the sexy group: Audrey Totter (there&#39;s a name for the oldsters), Irish McCalla, Danielle Darreaux, Joan Greenwood, Janet Leigh AND Jamie Lee Curtis, and of course Tempest Storm. The only exception would be Grace Kelly, but she was such a sex pot in college, that I probably let that jerk with my mind. Pretty or beautiful, but not sexy would be: Michelle Pfiefer, Jean Simmons, Andie McDowell (although I think she&#39;s terrific in films), Winona Ryder, Shirley Jones, and a few not named: Lisbeth Scott, Jackie & Joan Kennedy, and Irene Dunne. Sexy is as sexy does....

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by naughty@Jun 15 2005, 05:26 PM
Winona Rider (p)

Since I posted a link the picture of Hilary Swank as Raquel Welch to show how pretty she could be, I&#39;m also posting a link to the photo of
Winona Ryder as Elizabeth Taylor to show how sexy she can be.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jun 15 2005, 09:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Jun 15 2005, 09:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-naughty@Jun 15 2005, 05:26 PM
Winona Rider (p)

Since I posted a link the picture of Hilary Swank as Raquel Welch to show how pretty she could be, I&#39;m also posting a link to the photo of
[post=320957]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

That is her "MaggieThe Cat" photo, isnt it?

naughty

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by naughty+Jun 16 2005, 12:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(naughty &#064; Jun 16 2005, 12:23 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jun 15 2005, 09:07 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-naughty
@Jun 15 2005, 05:26 PM
Winona Rider (p)

[post=320957]Quoted post[/post]​

That is her "MaggieThe Cat" photo, isnt it?

naughty
[post=321035]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Yep. Winona as Liz as Maggie, and the likeness is incredible.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Kimmy, I have to say that your list is incredible&#33;

I&#39;d argue that Salma Hayek is both pretty and sexy&#33; As is Vanessa Williams&#33; (What a GREAT selection&#33;) And Jessica Lange&#33; And Rita Hayworth&#33; :p You&#39;re good at this.

And big cheers to you and aloofman for choosing Sela Ward&#33; She has it all, plus that voice&#33;

I&#39;d suggest that Sandra Bullock and Meg Ryan are cute but not sexy, though.

Fun Winona pic too, DMW&#33; *sigh* She&#39;s so swell&#33;

Always carried a torch for the little klepto..... :wub: