PrettySwingGirl is Out of surgery and in recovery

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She made it through fine, they didn't have to touch her bladder (no cancer there, only adhesions. Her ovaries were ok, but she was at such huge risk and they were covered in adhesions, they took them as precaution.

She has blown every IV (arms swollen as hell apparently) and stopped breathing for a bit (her friend saw her and had to assist, and got her going again)

She is down in radiology getting a PIC line in.

I have a running blog charting this, but I know not everyone reads the blogs, so i beg for the mods understanding on what is essentially a duplicate posting type thing. She asked me to be her info hub till she can get back on here.

I will pass on any and all well wishes.

:grouphug:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I added to my blog as I had her friend on the line. Apparently she stopped breathing a few times and her friend had to thwack her on the back causing PSG to breathe but also to yell at her "Why'd you do that?!!!" "Honey ya stopped breathing." "No i didn't! I would know!" and then fall back to sleep. She hasn't done that in a while so that's good. LOL

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I guess you beat me to it! :)

I hope she has a really good support system at home and she is pampered beyond belief. She deserves it! I'm send lots of prayers, wishes and good energy her way. Here's to a speedy recovery and blessed prognosis.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Update: Had cell off last night (ok it died) from 8 30 on and the missed calls didn't log it though I got a VM...ANYWAYS:

PSG called me to let me know that she was "Ok, in a lot of pain, but OK," and to also let me know to pass on all her thanks and love for the support and well wishes from everyone here. She said she would call me tomorrow (which i think would be today, I hate that my missed call feature didn't log it!) and I will update as soon as she does.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Update: Spoke with her this evening. Her voice is stronger, but she is in tremnedous pain. They were supposed to have implanted the PIC line as soon as she was under. but the person to do it was out. Blew through one or two IV`s in OR and a few more in recovery. Got ahold of tech and took to radiology to have the PIC line installed.

The endometrial tissue had adheared and in one place , penetrated her bladder, so had to to be scraped off.

Last edited by a moderator:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Update: Spoke with her this evening. Her voice is stronger, but she is in tremnedous pain. They were supposed to have implanted the PIC line as soon as she was under. but the person to do it was out. Blew through one or two IV`s in OR and a few more in recovery. Got ahold of tech and took to radiology to have the PIC line installed.

The endometrial tissue had adheared and in one place , penetrated her bladder, so had to to be scraped off.

Please send her many virtual snuggles. I remember my mum being in a fair bit of pain when she had hers done (and she had a more simple surgery). Good to hear that she sounds stronger, and that they got the PIC line in. That will at least give her arms a chance to recover!

And thank you for the updates!

Aww, I didn't even know she was ill. :/

Thanks for the updates Nico, and plz send our best regards to her. :)