Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope you're right MOT...but I'm very glad you're still around and I hope you're not planning on going anywhere!! Hugs!!!
*hugs back* I'm not going anywhere. :smile: I like it here and most of the people are lovely.

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi, I don't know you but have stumbled on this thread. The nausea is likely lingering due to the pain medication. Nausea is a common side effect of opiates. Has the pain improved or are you still needing the fentanyl? That one is highly addictive so stopping as soon as possible is really smart.

Hope you are progressing well in recovery.

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi, I don't know you but have stumbled on this thread. The nausea is likely lingering due to the pain medication. Nausea is a common side effect of opiates. Has the pain improved or are you still needing the fentanyl? That one is highly addictive so stopping as soon as possible is really smart.

Hope you are progressing well in recovery.

Thank you for your concern. Transdermaly Fentynyl is almost impossible to abuse. I had the nausea before surgery when I was on no pain killers.

I had to do a short round of chemo before either of the surgeries and it seemed to have had a domino effect on me and shredded my stomach, hence the transdermal patch.

I'm happy to say I no longer need the patch, but I do need to take something for pain by the end of the day still. Which for a surgery of the magnitude I had (30+ staples, and countless internal stiches, removal of cervix, uterus, tubes, ovaries, all endometriosis, my appendix and running of the bowel) my doctor was suprised I'm doing so well at 2 weeks 4 days post op.

I'm ahead of the curve as he termed it on friday. Yay!! :smile:

Luvs2Squirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sending many positive healing thoughts and prayers your way......
So glad that you have J in your life! He sounds like a really genuine guy!
It's good to see you on here posting!!

Last edited:

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

He really is L2S. He's been at an out of town pool tournament this weekend and eill be home in a few hours. He took the time between shots to call me just to give me play by plays and make sure I wasn't overdoing it. I tease him that he's become much more addictive than my pain meds! Lol! Truly a good soul. And as subgirrl would put it...many happy floaty thoughts are created by him! :tongue:

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

He really is L2S. He's been at an out of town pool tournament this weekend and will be home in a few hours. He took the time between shots to call me just to give me play by plays and make sure I wasn't overdoing it. I tease him that he's become much more addictive than my pain meds! Lol! Truly a good soul. And as subgirrl would put it...many happy floaty thoughts are created by him! :tongue:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He really is L2S. He's been at an out of town pool tournament this weekend and will be home in a few hours. He took the time between shots to call me just to give me play by plays and make sure I wasn't overdoing it. I tease him that he's become much more addictive than my pain meds! Lol! Truly a good soul. And as subgirrl would put it...many happy floaty thoughts are created by him! :tongue:

Floatiness is gooooddd . . .

If I could buy it in bottled or pill form, guess where all my money would be going? :tongue:

I think HE is the pain med :biggrin1:

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
*pictures a world full of happy addicts* :biggrin1:

LOL!!! He's thrilled that I "use" him that way.

Last night I had my first crying jag. I've no idea what set it off and he was so worried he wanted to ditch his playoff competition last night. I made him go anyway. He's definitely become addictive. I'm over the blah's now. Everything is going right so there really isn't a reason I felt the way I did. I know it's just my hormones going wacky. J delt really well with it though, bless his poor confused heart!

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry to be so far behind events, but I just discovered this thread and the news in it. My belated best wishes for your recovery, PSG.

Thank you Cal. I've had a great support system with the people here and at home. I'm still very early on in my recovery, but all in all I can't complain.

Hope you're doing wonderfully too.:smile:

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media

Last night I had my first crying jag. I've no idea what set it off and he was so worried he wanted to ditch his playoff competition last night. I made him go anyway. He's definitely become addictive. I'm over the blah's now. Everything is going right so there really isn't a reason I felt the way I did. I know it's just my hormones going wacky. J delt really well with it though, bless his poor confused heart!

Oh, those damn unexplained tears of a woman in recovery.... I wonder why guys don't go through that ??? :confused:

I hope he did well in the playoffs. So he's a pool shark, huh? Fun!!
(I am imagining sex on a pool table... :arms: If I can find the gif.... I'll put in in my album for ya.)

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I bet he is!! :biggrin1:

I have the blah's sometimes. I think for me it's a depression left over. For me they never make sense, but they always pass within a day. If you're the same, it's probably not anything to worry about. I'm glad to hear J coped well with it!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Me too Subgirrl. The first man in my life that didn't run or try to talk my ear off about it. He was patient, held me till he had to go and called me often. Thats the way a real man should act. Hugs sG!

That's how I want a man to respond to them too!!! Return hugs-es.