PrettySwingGirl is Out of surgery and in recovery

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's been a while since i've updated this thread! Now 6 1/2 weeks post hysto and have recieved good news on all pathology reports thank god! Also recieved the genetic analysis of my cancer and while it's not the best of cancers regarding agressive types, it wasn't the worst either. For now I just have month by month check ups and was switched to a lower estrogen therapy with testosterone added for precaution. Hot flashes are much better as are the mood swings. I hope to be to at least an every 3 month monitoring by the new year. At least for now no further Chemo or high dose provera. Possible that my doctor may make me do some radiation, but not until i'm stronger he promised and only if he see's anything abnormal starting to pop up.

J, C and I are still going strong and I'm definitely feeling the happiest and most loved in my life by my 2 guys. Doc did nix the flying across country right now so my San Fransisco plans on hold just for the short term. C finally comes home hopefully by March off deployment and i'll be meeting him in San Diego at port then onto San Fransisco for a quick trip before flying home.

Crossed the intercourse hurdle and soooo happy to say that NO PAIN!! At least till afterwards...lol! Very worth the feeling of pulled muscles and achiness. Will admit I was happy I still had some pain meds left for the after effects, but I wouldn't change a thing. I've had to learn to let J keep me utterly relaxed and let him for now at least do most of the leading. Keep in mind he's 6'5" and can literally hold me in any postion he and I want with ease and is a Dom...he's loving all the control right now! lol! I'm sooo glad of all the advise and support i've recieved here. Hugs to all!!

Last edited:

Luvs2Squirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So glad to hear that you are doing so well! And glad that you were able to cross the hurdle and have some fun!
I will continue to think positive thought for you! May you feel stronger everyday!!!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's been a while since i've updated this thread! Now 6 1/2 weeks post hysto and have recieved good news on all pathology reports thank god! Also recieved the genetic analysis of my cancer and while it's not the best of cancers regarding agressive types, it wasn't the worst either. For now I just have month by month check ups and was switched to a lower estrogen therapy with testosterone added for precaution. Hot flashes are much better as are the mood swings. I hope to be to at least an every 3 month monitoring by the new year. At least for now no further Chemo or high dose provera. Possible that my doctor may make me do some radiation, but not until i'm stronger he promised and only if he see's anything abnormal starting to pop up.

That's fantastic news!!! Sounds like you're well on your way to recovery, and thank god the pathology reports were good.

J, C and I are still going strong and I'm definitely feeling the happiest and most loved in my life by my 2 guys.
I'm so jealous of you!! But jealous in a good, happy for you way of course! Who gets to be lucky enough to have TWO wonderful men in their life?

Doc did nix the flying across country right now so my San Fransisco plans on hold just for the short term. C finally comes home hopefully by March off deployment and i'll be meeting him in San Diego at port then onto San Fransisco for a quick trip before flying home.
March seems like a long time away at the moment, but it'll fly by in a second. You'll be off to San Fransisco with your men before you know it. Or is only C going with you? In that case, amend to one of your men :tongue:.

Crossed the intercourse hurdle and soooo happy to say that NO PAIN!! At least till afterwards...lol! Very worth the feeling of pulled muscles and achiness. Will admit I was happy I still had some pain meds left for the after effects, but I wouldn't change a thing. I've had to learn to let J keep me utterly relaxed and let him for now at least do most of the leading. Keep in mind he's 6'5" and can literally hold me in any postion he and I want with ease and is a Dom...he's loving all the control right now! lol! I'm sooo glad of all the advise and support i've recieved here. Hugs to all!!
*does happy dance* Yay!!!!! Just make sure you don't overdo it :tongue:

Last edited:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

J, C and I are still going strong and I'm definitely feeling the happiest and most loved in my life by my 2 guys. Doc did nix the flying across country right now so my San Fransisco plans on hold just for the short term. C finally comes home hopefully by March off deployment and i'll be meeting him in San Diego at port then onto San Fransisco for a quick trip before flying home.

It's lovely to hear everything is going so well, sweetie! :biggrin1: *hugs*

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yay!!! So glad to hear the sex went well for you. As for the hormone treatments, I have to ask, why the testosterone? Has your hair fallen out from lack of hormones? My hair thinned out lot in the year prior to my hysterectomy and fell out again during this summer. My hair is the thinnest it's ever been and some days I just wanna cry. I'm hoping it will grow in again but I doubt it. I'm thinking it's all due to lack of testosterone.

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yay!!! So glad to hear the sex went well for you. As for the hormone treatments, I have to ask, why the testosterone? Has your hair fallen out from lack of hormones? My hair thinned out lot in the year prior to my hysterectomy and fell out again during this summer. My hair is the thinnest it's ever been and some days I just wanna cry. I'm hoping it will grow in again but I doubt it. I'm thinking it's all due to lack of testosterone.

So far no problems with thinning hair, but my tests showed that my testosterone level was about 6 when it needs to be about 20 for my health. Debated on doing the shots seperately, but my insurance wouldn't pay for it alone and the price was astronomical! So a combo oral drug was given instead.

I had to go to a lower dose of estrogen because of the diploidy of the cancer and now on just .75mg as opposed to the 2 mg that most women take. I need some estrogen for my bone health and the testosterone for my sexual health. I was feeling really run down without the testosterone, like I had no energy. I'm lucky in that my Dr has written 5 books on HRT and really listens and monitors his patients for their overall wellbeing.

What does your dr have you on? You probably do need testosterone. Possibly a booster shot in office (which is usually paid for by insurance!) then what I'm on is called Covaryx that I take every other day. So far no bad effects for me and a few really nice ones! :)

OH!! Also a b-12 injection once a month for the next 3 months then reevaluate is what my Dr is doing. I hope this helps. Hugs!!

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That's fantastic news!!! Sounds like you're well on your way to recovery, and thank god the pathology reports were good.

I'm so jealous of you!! But jealous in a good, happy for you way of course! Who gets to be lucky enough to have TWO wonderful men in their life?

March seems like a long time away at the moment, but it'll fly by in a second. You'll be off to San Fransisco with your men before you know it. Or is only C going with you? In that case, amend to one of your men :tongue:.

*does happy dance* Yay!!!!! Just make sure you don't overdo it :tongue:

I wish I could say that J could join us but with the costs, he'll probably have to wait till we get home. With one of them not by my side it feels a little empty still. I know arch is'nt too far but you're right in that it feels miles away!!

Love you dear! And If I win the lottery between now and then I'm happy to fly all of us in for one huge meet and happy floaty thoughts all around! :hug: