PrevailSport Swimwear - Like or Not Like?

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For years, I've worn a pocket thong I ordered from undergear. Actually not the same one - I have several of 'em.

But I have been loking at PrevailSport's web site lately. There are definitely some thong bikinis on there that I could wear. My body's not as buff as some of the models on there - but I definitely hold my own and I'm not afraid to show off my package.

Does anyone out there like the style of PrevailSport's thongs? Are they too revealing (is that possible?) or are they not comfortable? Anyone who has some impressions, ideas, thoughts, well, I'd like to hear 'em.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure about that brand for myself but love the California Muscle designs...especially the "Revolver" swimwear. Check it out on line

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Check out skinzwear.com - I've worn their thongs for several years and find them very comfortable as well as attractive. They have lots of colors and other styles also.

SpandexGear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure about that brand for myself but love the California Muscle designs...especially the "Revolver" swimwear. Check it out on line

Revolver is my favorite. Best fucking suit I have ever worn. Love it.

(Not a great pic of the suit - it is full back / full pouch unlined with 1" sides)

Attachments