Prevalence of Ejaculation with Phone Sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_RoysToy, Jul 1, 2005.

1. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Reading one of the post today about an army guy having phone sex with his wife makes me wonder how prevalent this is. I've provided the "yes" and "no" boxes for your answers. If you care to elaborate and have marked "yes" I would be interested in knowing approximately how many times you have used this means to get off and any other info you would like to provide. Thanks.

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Sorry, guys, I have no idea where the yes and no boxes are since they didn't come through with the above post. I'll just depend on your posting to the thread as is. Thanks.

3. Child_of_the_sun

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    you shouldn't use such complicated language I had a hard time understanding and I think that you are asking wether we have had phone sex and are asking how often? right?

well, I have done it twice with my ex boyfriend we had a long distance reltionship, I am in iceland and he is in Holland.. and sometimes cybersex just wasnt enough...

oh and once I was talking to a friend of mine, we finished the conversation and I later learned that he had been jerking off and finished while talking to me and I had been none the wiser.... EWW!

4. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    never done it and I can't really get my head around the whole idea. I wouldn't be able to get off from talking to someone on the phone, it seems as bizarre as the whole cyber-sex thing to me.

5. mavedick

mavedick New Member

Albums:
    I haven't done any phone sex. I tried cyber sex in chat rooms a few times several years ago, but I didn't like it. All the typing and reading was a distraction. I'd much rather jack myself later off-line. Of course, I ejaculated!

6. Knight

Knight New Member

I've had phone sex about...one time with one girl

And the other times were around 5 with my girlfriend. I came maybe once...at most. Takes me ages to cum but its sooooooo hot listening to her.

I've cybered before as well and masturbated on cam for certain sexy ladies :p
    Cum every time with that, well 99%

7. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Its ok Luke, will just pretend :D

I never have cuz I never could really get into it ( cam 2 cam is another story though :evilgrin: ), but I've always wondered is this a popular thing with other couples.

This brings to mind an episode of The Real World where they caught one of the room mates having phone sex with there long distance gf. I'm still looking for the un-edited version of that show dammit! ;)

8. steve319

Gold Member

Back in college I involved in long-distance relationship and trying to make it work (FUTILE!) and sort of approached it. I was living in an apartment off campus and, being a poor college student, would walk a hundred yards or so down the road to use a phone booth every night or two (Google it if you're too young to remember phone booths ;) ).

Anyway, by this time we had moved the relationship to a sexual level (see, back then it wasn't always an immediate thing--seriously!), so we had begun doing a bit of the dirty talk on the phone and such. She SO enjoyed initiating this sort of thing, knowing that I was standing in a phone booth maybe fifteen feet from a busy highway and asking if my condition were "visible" to the drivers in the cars passing by. Being the giving partner that I am (or the hopeless victim?), I would patiently participate until she was satisfied (or at least pretended to be--hmmmm, does that sound bitter? :) ) before ending the conversation and heading back to the apartment to jerk off.

Needless to say, after the first couple of trips back, I began dressing for strategic concealment on these jaunts.

I can't believe I told that story! :blush:

9. DanielForever

DanielForever New Member

i've never cum from phone sex :(

what does that mean?

10. stimey

stimey New Member

Albums:
    Sure have.. in the event that I came back home, too drunk to drive to my "other's place", and was horny as sin.... A man has to do what a man has to do....
    As for this servicemember... Those guys are deployed for a long time nowdays....

S

11. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Sorry, beautiful guy, I'll intentionally try to avoid using more complicated language. What you have reported is exactly what I had requested. I can understand why your friend masturbated while talking with you on the phone, since he knew how sexy you are and got boned up.

Luke

12. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

It's likely the sexy ladies climaxed too, Knight, getting to watch you stroking you large organ on cam. You are such a sexy guy :excl:

13. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Hummm, cam2cam is another story. When can we learn when the shows start?

14. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I can see you with shirt tail out and baggy pants now, steve319. Even though you waited until you got back to the apartment, I'm sure your hands were used for more than holding the phone receiver. Am I right?

Luke

15. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

The "talk" makes you get boned up and need to use your hand to get off, DanielForever. Sexy talk with some people call for masturbation.

16. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Yes, stimey, indeed a man has to do what a man has to do. And when his dick is rigid it calls for being serviced with the most convenient apparatus, which sometimes is his hand. I'm glad you understand.

17. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I have had phone sex with my BF when I can't see him or cam with him.

I have had cyber sex on a few occassions.

I have had cam2cam sex many times.

Draft saved Draft deleted