Prevented from having sex by...

Stud_Fockley

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Every been blocked from sex by more than one obstacle at the same time?

Last night got a real cutie but was let down twice. First, the condoms I thought would fit (Durex Elite) wouldn't. Too tight to even get them on.

So that's a box I need to get rid of to someone, whoopee.

And then, after a bit more foreplay we decided to go for it without. Got him all lubed up, tentatively started to push in. 10 seconds later, blood on the sheets. Gotta say, it's been a while since I was too big for a partner. At least I felt weirdly complimented by it, so the loss of sex wasn't a huge issue.

This ever happen to anyone else?

Somethingnew1983

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That sucks...just one thing.

How the hell is it that health teachers can stretch a normal condom over a persons arm but guys on this site seem unable to get even bigger condoms to fit over their cocks? lol

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Every been blocked from sex by more than one obstacle at the same time?

Last night got a real cutie but was let down twice. First, the condoms I thought would fit (Durex Elite) wouldn't. Too tight to even get them on.

So that's a box I need to get rid of to someone, whoopee.

And then, after a bit more foreplay we decided to go for it without. Got him all lubed up, tentatively started to push in. 10 seconds later, blood on the sheets. Gotta say, it's been a while since I was too big for a partner. At least I felt weirdly complimented by it, so the loss of sex wasn't a huge issue.

This ever happen to anyone else?

You wouldn't be too big for me.... :cool::biggrin1:

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm skeptical about too tight to fit on, but I will say that a too tight condom can take all the joy out of sex. Just because it can stretch to fit an arm doesn't make that fit comfortable or conducive to pleasure

Media
That sucks...just one thing.

How the hell is it that health teachers can stretch a normal condom over a persons arm but guys on this site seem unable to get even bigger condoms to fit over their cocks? lol

That's because health teachers don't have the "internet" to deal with during their lessons;) Everybody has an 11 inch donkey cock online!

I'm swinging 8 inches and have never ever had a problem pulling on any kind of rubber.Those things stretch like crazy!

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's because health teachers don't have the "internet" to deal with during their lessons;) Everybody has an 11 inch donkey cock online!

I'm swinging 8 inches and have never ever had a problem pulling on any kind of rubber.Those things stretch like crazy!

Of course they stretch, but they can be very uncomfortable, even on an 8 inch dick. As sbat said they can take the joy away from the sex, or even lead to loss of the erection. I think it is a good thing to consciously choose the right condom, make sure it is comfortable, fits good and provides the safety it is supposed to while making sure both can get the pleasure they want.
Nothing wrong with trying out a few till the right one is found.
But one should consider that before and not in a situation where one is in need of a condom.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Remembering the horrible physical education class I had in high school, condoms will fit over just about anything.... who needs blood flow anyway?

I say buy some bigger condoms, add more foreplay, then try it again!

Somethingnew1983

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
sbat I guess I can see what you are saying that it might not be that comfortable.

I remember in health class my teacher in HS had two students come to the front of the class. He had them hold each others hands in the air and press their forearms together. He then proceeded to take an ultrathin condom and stretch it over both entangled arms.

He then said "See ladies, no matter what he says he's not to big for condoms." A girl started to cry...

LOL thats a stroy for a different day. I would surmise that the issue of "comfort" for all those except for the so call "coke can" type cocks is more about ego than actual comfort. After all if you're tooooo big for a normal condom and you have to squeeeze into a small one how could it be comfortable?

As for the girl being too tight...even I at a humber 7 inches have had that problem and I would say that I have average thickness. Lots of lube, foreplay and patience is the answer.

luvmycock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Remembering the horrible physical education class I had in high school, condoms will fit over just about anything.... who needs blood flow anyway?

hahahahahaha:biglaugh:

so true, i remember that spiel. you would think they would now tell the truth.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LOL thats a stroy for a different day. I would surmise that the issue of "comfort" for all those except for the so call "coke can" type cocks is more about ego than actual comfort. After all if you're tooooo big for a normal condom and you have to squeeeze into a small one how could it be comfortable?

No its not about the ego, when i first tried on condoms, it really was a problem for me, and i am not that large, i just thought i am not freakish big, it is a rubber i can make it fit over my penis, so it should all work fine, i kept trying, but it just simply didn't. Buying them a little bigger, allows me to keep my erection, feel more comfortable and yet i am not in danger for it still fitting tight and not sliding off.

Somethingnew1983

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You know some people squeeze their cock to last longer...thus a tight fitting condom might make you last longer...uh oh, I just started a stampede for the "millions" of internet hung guys looking to buy extra small condoms! :biggrin1:

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
QUOTE " Last night got a real cutie but was let down twice.got him all lubed up, tentatively started to push in. 10 seconds later, blood on the sheets. " I'm just thinking, sounds like you did'nt know this guy, decided to ditch the condom cause it did not fit..Did it ever cross your mind about STD's and HIV?

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Blocked by more than one? Nope. But surely was blocked by one obstacle more than a few times!
One of the most remembered is when I was with my boyfriend in my room while living with my parents, in the middle of the day. My mother was out for at least couple of hours, from what she said and she knew my friend but didn't know he's my boyfriend.
So we took our clothes off and started kissing, things heating up, cocks getting hard.... suddenly the main door of the house was opened and my mother called for me. With super speed I put my clothes back on and pretended I was doing homework with my friend. :p

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A condom not fitting is not uncommon amongst LPSG large dicks. My husband can't even get a regular sized condom over the top of his dick. Even with MagnumXL's i have to hold on to one side and he holds on to the other side of the condom in order to pull it open enough to push it on top of his head and we each carefully unroll what we can quickly get unrolled before the whole thing pops off the dick and flies across the room.