Preventing Fibrosis

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by bigdex, Feb 12, 2011.

1. bigdex

bigdex Member

Albums:
    Fibrosis is the formation of collagen in response to damage. The collagen that is produced is much tougher than normal collagen. This can have a negative effect on penis enlargement.

When we stretch, bend, clamp, compress, jelq, uli, pump, etc. we are trying to increase the number of cells contained within the penis. Collagen is not a cell - it is extracellular. The increase in tough collagen makes it tougher to do these exercises.

In normal PE we try to increase the cells contained within the penis but not go overboard and end up producing too much collagen which would hinder future gains. This can be a long slow process. It can take years of trail and error just to get a couple of inches of growth.

Many believe the tunica to be the main limiting factor in PE. The Tunica consists of 95% collagen. I believe that the reason why newbies gain so much is due to the tunica being weak as well as the increase in EQ that they get.

What if we could use maximum intensity (without causing injury) but prevent the formation of tough collagen?

Inflammation seems to be involved in fibrosis with some anti inflammatory drugs preventing fibrosis. I am going to try applying ibuprofen gel 2 to 3 times a day for the next month to see if it helps with penis enlargement.

One very interesting drug it Potaba. It is used in the treatment of peyronies disease. It acts as an anti-fibrotic and anti-inflammatory.

I've started this thread in order to find out other possible anti-fibrotics and whether people think that they are actually of benefit to PE.

2. bigdex

bigdex Member

Albums:
    Apparently an angiotensin II receptor modulator reduces the expression of collagen type I (the tough type). Been doing some more searching on Ibuprofen and think that it only supresses type IV. Will probably stop using it. Might get an angiotensin II receptor modulator and see if I can apply it locally.

3. bigdex

bigdex Member

Albums:
  4. autoballer

autoballer Member

Albums:
    use borage oil, orally, or on the skin, to counter collagen...this allows tissue to stretch easier...

5. bigdex

bigdex Member

Albums:
    Have you had any success using borage oil for pe?

6. autoballer

autoballer Member

Albums:
    the oil is a great lube for jelqing...lately i have been getting into clamping and i plateued at about 5.5" mid girth....might go back to jelqing with it... i just googled borage oil and found this link http://www.nuskin.com/global/library/pdf/products/tegreen_study_01.pdf..but im sure from other sources as well that borage oil contains gla and this contributes to skin/ tissue elasticity...

7. D_Langstaff Longstaff

Potaba works definitely. Where do you recommend buying it and how should it be taken/applied? My penis is MUCH tougher from the years of PE.

8. autoballer

autoballer Member

Albums:
    just hit up a vitamin site and look it up the caplets, they look like fish oil or vitamin-e tabs with liquid in them...just break one open and rub it on and maybe take one oraly... cant really hurt... for a while i would use one while showering... just try to find the one with the most gla thats the main attraction...thc is to pot as gla is to borage oil... the gla leads to Prostaglandin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

9. bigdex

bigdex Member

Albums:
    Found this on pubmed:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9252965

It's about lung fibrosis but I think that it applies to the penis aswell.

Apparently GLA can increase PGE1. PGE1 causes vasodilation which leads to an erection. It is also a good anti inflammatory and anti-fibrotic. Must get myself some borage oil. Thanks autoballer!

#9 bigdex, Feb 16, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2011
  10. autoballer

autoballer Member

Albums:
    most of the stuff lists how much of it is gla...the higher the better/ or it means taking less pills... evening primrose and borage oil both have it! and most drug stores sell one that has primrose borage and fish oil as one pill...rubbing the fish oil on is prolly smelly but if youre taking it oraly then you get the added benefit.

11. autoballer

autoballer Member

Albums:
    yeah once i looked up the word "attenuate" that article made a whole lot more sense...lol

12. bigdex

bigdex Member

Albums:
    Me too lol!

13. D_Crystallized Ginger

what do your think about vitamin E?

14. bigdex

bigdex Member

Albums:
  15. bigdex

bigdex Member

Albums:
  16. bigdex

bigdex Member

Albums:
    I went and got evening primrose oil and vit e with selenium. I'm just going to take the EPO orally. I'm taking 1 vit e with selenium capsule orally and also rubbing one onto my penis before and after my PE routine. Hopefully this will help me get past the current plateau that I'm in.

17. bigdex

bigdex Member

Albums:
  18. D_Langstaff Longstaff

This is all great but does anyone have a good source for where we can get the borage oil?

19. bigdex

bigdex Member

Albums:
    I buy all my supplements off vitacost.com

There delivery is very long, sometimes a month but they seem to be the cheapest place on the internet.

20. quisxx

quisxx New Member

BORAGE OIL 1000 mg 100 Softgels | Borage

If you buy their brand of products it's cheaper than everywhere else pretty much. All their products work that way.
    O shit, didn't realize you were ironaddict lol whats up :)

Draft saved Draft deleted