Preventing pain for my next girlfriend

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
I have dated woman who find my size difficult to ajust to at first. Lubes help, but are there any techniques that could help me be sure she feels pleasure and not pain? I have only been with three woman and each one found our first three or four times having sex difficult.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yep...i can see you have a problem...might i suggest trying an older more expierenced woman...one that has been having regular sex...you appear to be younger and if you are dating younger women...well there may be your problem...upgrade..you may learn from her expertise...just a thought

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
More foreplay is a good place to start... make sure she's good and relaxed and enjoying herself before you try and put that moster in her.
Thanks, I was hopeing for a more gentel way to insert. I thought maybe the angle of entry was part of the problem. When I first enter her seems to be the time it is the most painful. I do use foreplay and a generous amount of lube. The girth seems to be the problem more than anything else.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I don't think it's anything about angle of entry. The thing is you have a very big cock. Most women are never going to see a cock that big in real life, so I imagine they are a bit worried that it'll hurt. That worry can stop them from becoming relaxed enough. I suggest that you avoid showing it to the next woman. Pretend to be shy (lots of guys are) keep the lights low. Jump into bed with her and cuddle and kiss. Concentrate on her. Take your time and explore her erogenous zones until you finally find her cunt with your tongue, and bring her fairly close to orgasm a couple of times. I know you'll be busting to shove your cock in her face, but resist. When she's starting to moan 'fuck me' roll over onto your back and take her with you so that she's on top. Then allow her to help herself to as much cock as she wants. Leave her in control of that first penetration, then she'll have time to get used to your size. Then do us a favour and write a report about it on this thread. :wink:

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
No, I don't think it's anything about angle of entry. The thing is you have a very big cock. Most women are never going to see a cock that big in real life, so I imagine they are a bit worried that it'll hurt. That worry can stop them from becoming relaxed enough. I suggest that you avoid showing it to the next woman. Pretend to be shy (lots of guys are) keep the lights low. Jump into bed with her and cuddle and kiss. Concentrate on her. Take your time and explore her erogenous zones until you finally find her cunt with your tongue, and bring her fairly close to orgasm a couple of times. I know you'll be busting to shove your cock in her face, but resist. When she's starting to moan 'fuck me' roll over onto your back and take her with you so that she's on top. Then allow her to help herself to as much cock as she wants. Leave her in control of that first penetration, then she'll have time to get used to your size. Then do us a favour and write a report about it on this thread. :wink:
Thanks, That is some useful advice! Will do. :smile:

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks, That is some useful advice! Will do. :smile:

:wink: We aim to please.

(Correction to the advice above: When she's been moaning 'fuck me' for a few minutes and is starting to demand 'No, really. I want you to fuck me NOW', that's the time to let her slide herself down onto your cock.)

Last edited: