preventing shrinkage while running

magic7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey guys I'm not very big in the flacid size to begin with(more of a grower), but what bothers me the most is I like to exercise, but every time i go for a run my penis and testicles become very small. I know this is kind of normal, but I hate it and I don't feel like it happens to everybody. For example when you watch the olympics a lot of the sprinters still have noticeable bulges.

So does anyone have any tips on how to prevent sports dick? I was thinking wear some thermal underwear or take a hot shower before I exercise, but i dont always have time for those.

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
I just started having this problem, but I think mine is because I'm experiencing ED from a little bit of damage I did to my dick from PE. Your problem sounds like it might be from dehydration. How much water do you take a day? Also if you take a lot of supplements then you will still be dehydrated even if you drink 8 glasses a day. Dehydration is not good for our veins, and I believe some of us dehydrate more than others. Also depending on how good of shape your in and how long you've been running, maybe the more you run the less it will shrink over time. Maybe that's why those olympic athletes still show a bulge, because their body is not only used to running, but because they have such good circulation from running all their lives. just a thought, not sure if that's true at all.

california8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hear ya magic7...you want to show off what you got huh? I'm the same way. I always want to keep a semi, but never seems to happen. anyone have advise?

Reactions: ox42ox42

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It seems a little odd to me.
Since your exercising why the need to be concerned with being bulgy
or with trying to impress someone who is merely passing by?

Do you think people look at your crotch before checking out your face or what?
I'm curious about your reasoning.
C.B.:saevil:

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
Maybe with those professional athletes shrink as well but because they're either very well hung or a shower to begin with they still show noticeable bulges.

Why would you want to retain a sizeable bulge while exercising though? I don't know the science behind the shrinkage but I'm assuming that the body does that to reduce abrasion to your package from all the excessive movements. Plus the smaller it gets the less it moves around to the forces of your movements. Personally I find it much more comfortable when it's not swinging around as I exercise. It could get caught in a bad position where I rub against it continuously or, worse yet, crush it between my legs.

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't had that issue, except on cold days. If anything, it would flop around quite noticeably when running or doing jumping jacks. Caught many soldiers looking when wearing those little Army shorts.

BBnastybear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shrinkage and running go hand in hand. Your body's natural response is to protect it's self, think about it. I imagine that if you were hung like a horse it would swing around though.

Svidrigailov

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sometimes I grow a little if I pass by a hot girl, but it's very temporary. Your blood has better places to be, like supplying oxygen to your muscles and other organs.

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The reason this happens is due to the increased blood flow during exertion. There is nothing you can do about this since the body's natural reaction is to redirect blood where it is needed most. (legs, heart, lungs etc). I'm afraid you'll have to live with the shrinkage while running, but be happy knowing that when you're done and regular blood flow distribution is restored, you'll still have the same giant cock you always had. :biggrin1:

M

Mr Ed in Mass

tie an elastic from your dick down to your running shoes