Prevention of Unwanted Pregnancy involving your kid.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media

Some of you may find this humorous.

We have a 23-year-old that has reached the point in his life that he is trying to make many of life's decisions. Though he is a responsible kid for the most part, he is still 23 years old and has a tendency to think with his dick first and his head later. He is a bodybuilder so he gets a great deal of attention from both sexes. He has the look enough that many would find themselves on their back with their legs in the air for him. He right now rides both sides of the fence, and I don't worry about STD's because he was forced to go in to a hospice and see what can happen a few years ago.

In spite of being 5'5" and 215 with biceps approaching 19" he is still human and has limited energy as all of us do.

As a bodybuilder young kids gravitate to him because to them he looks like some sort of superhero or comic book character. He may be a bodybuilder who can bench press some pretty astounding numbers, but he is no match for a hyperactive 9 or 10-year-old. On multiple occasions we have had adult friends over and he has been the one run literally out of gas. The parents of these kids are in on it, but, it has really worked. He has been forced to learn about bottle feeding, the joys of dirty diapers and all the rest.

If you have kids reaching that age, I have found this to really work. At this point with my kid I would worry now far more about the heart attack that would result from a broken condom after the fun than I would about him taking a chance on unprotected sex.

It may be a wee bit of a mean trick, but I can guarantee you that it so far appears to have worked.

Food for Thought!

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree but what do you do with your daughter that really wants to get pregnant?
it is not usually the guys that want to have children but the 17 and older girls that just want someone to love it does take 2 to get in a family way but girls can be so sneaky about it

Finker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree but what do you do with your daughter that really wants to get pregnant?
it is not usually the guys that want to have children but the 17 and older girls that just want someone to love it does take 2 to get in a family way but girls can be so sneaky about it

this

LadyJaneGrey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
but girls can be so sneaky about it

As a woman I am offended by this.

In my teens and in my twenties I had several experiences of men and boys trying to convince, bully and trick me into unprotected sex.

So did many of my female friends.

Were those men trying to get me pregnant?

I don't know, I don't think so, but they really didn't care if I did.

Would I make a blanket statement about how sneaky boys can be about unprotected sex? No.

I do agree with FuzzyKen that having your kids look after babies and toddlers is a good way of making them consider what not being careful really means.

When I was 20 I looked after a friend's baby and her 3 year old one night a week, all the feeds, dinners, playing, bed time, night duty, breakfast, so she could get a decent night's sleep.

It was a very revealing experience.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
FuzzyKen, you sound like a world-class control freak to me. Your son is 23, and that's old enough for him to make his own choices whether you agree with them or not.

Talking to my sons has always worked for me and them. What the original post described sounds like a manipulation, and if I were the person on the receiving end I would resent the fuck out of it. But then, if you want to avoid having a solid, intimate relationship with a person, manipulating him is a good way to go about it. That way, you don't have to take the time to actually understand him and communicate with him. I wouldn't insult somebody I love by trying to trick them into doing the right thing, nor would I recommend it as a parenting tool for others. It's a shitty parenting tactic, and lousy way to maintain a loving relationship with anybody.

I was a parent when I was your son's age. I understood about all the responsibilities, and the main one was to love my children and their mother. Talking to them and listening to what they said back to me was a huge part of that.

Let me ask you this: If he isn't a father to an out-of-wedlock child, how do you know that your manipulative methods for teaching him his lessons is what worked?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
^^^^^^^^
While I agree with a lot of this, Hickboy, I kind of wonder if you haven't gone overboard.
All FuzzyKen has done is, first, take his son to a hospice so he can see the results of having unprotected sex, and second, arrange to have his friends bring their young children over and have the son take care of them. (This last bit may be a bit manipulative, but it doesn't sound as though the son knows about it nor minds the result, since he loves the kids. So I can't think it does great harm.)
Can you really conclude from this that FuzzyKen is particularly manipulative?

There's just not enough there, imo.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Some of you may find this humorous.

We have a 23-year-old that has reached the point in his life that he is trying to make many of life's decisions. Though he is a responsible kid for the most part, he is still 23 years old and has a tendency to think with his dick first and his head later. He is a bodybuilder so he gets a great deal of attention from both sexes. He has the look enough that many would find themselves on their back with their legs in the air for him. He right now rides both sides of the fence, and I don't worry about STD's because he was forced to go in to a hospice and see what can happen a few years ago.

In spite of being 5'5" and 215 with biceps approaching 19" he is still human and has limited energy as all of us do.

As a bodybuilder young kids gravitate to him because to them he looks like some sort of superhero or comic book character. He may be a bodybuilder who can bench press some pretty astounding numbers, but he is no match for a hyperactive 9 or 10-year-old.

On multiple occasions we have had adult friends over and he has been the one run literally out of gas. The parents of these kids are in on it, but, it has really worked. He has been forced to learn about bottle feeding, the joys of dirty diapers and all the rest.

If you have kids reaching that age, I have found this to really work. At this point with my kid I would worry now far more about the heart attack that would result from a broken condom after the fun than I would about him taking a chance on unprotected sex.

It may be a wee bit of a mean trick, but I can guarantee you that it so far appears to have worked.

Food for Thought!
If the child has been raised proper then there's no need to use underhanded tactics which may be useless.

First he's 23 and trying to make his decisions, they are his, if he wants advice he will ask, the way that you've been manipulating he will maybe realize it at some point.

Second the statement that you don't worry about STDs should ease your mind, the same condoms that keep the STDs at bay help prevent pregnancy.

Thirds Yes, he has a limit in energy same as all of us.

Fourth A 9 and 10 yr. old aren't the same as a baby.

Fifth Multiple times with the friends? That's plain creepy, controlling and manpulative and may be a fail. He's 23 that means he can leave any time he wants, which means if he is there when the friends are there and he is feeding the babies and cleaning them, he wants to. That means he may decide that having a baby isn't that bad an idea and face it he already has the basic experience needed that many new parents never get.

BadBoyCanada

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And life lessons can be taught at any age. I applaud Fuzzy Kens efforts to give his son doses of reality in a controlled situation. Better than learning on the fly.

It appears they have a great relationship if the young man still appreciates being at home to help mom and dad.

"..and has a tendency to think with his dick first and his head later.".

As opposed to us more mature members of the same sex? :)

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of the best and most valuable experiences of my young life was when I was a teenager and I volunteered in the ER. While the purpose of volunteering wasn't to teach me a lesson about drunk driving, I learned that lesson intimately, as well as several lessons regarding drug use, and many more. When I was in college I also worked for a service that did home care for mentally and physically impaired people. I personally believe that a conversation cannot have the same deep and lasting impact as real experiences such as those, although those conversations should never be avoided, of course. The experience of taking care of children and volunteering in a hospice sound valuable to me, and surely his son learned many more lessons than just the ones regarding using condoms, such as compassion for others who are less fortunate, always a valuable lesson for younger people, and how to interact with children, and a lot more lessons and experiences that will be useful during his lifetime. While FuzzyKen expressed that he had his son do these things to attain one specific life lesson, it seems to me that he provided his son with valuable experiences that would enrich his life in many ways.

Regarding teaching children a lesson about unprotected sex, one of my female cousins told me over Thanksgiving that my aunt made her watch the birth of our second cousin when she was a young teenager and she never forgot it. She said it was the best birth control ever.

Last edited: