Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very obliging of you to give us a freebie peep :) There are several people ranting over std's but from the way she took you all I surmised it wasn't a stranger and was in fact someone you knew well.

Yes! Its my GF! ....But Its good everyone is so concerned. Makes me feel all warm & tickly....:smile:

RnR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am not sure he would fit--really, I nearly fainted when I saw it go all the way in. I will put it this way, we are in "dialog," but I don't know about it being on video. :confused:
I do know it has been a fuel for some wonderful fire for Ron and me.:smile:

This RAPIDLY has gone from our fantasy, to - "wow, this may happen!":rolleyes:

I will keep you posted-and yes, there would be a condom. (If he can find one that fits.)

Renee

oh could we please hope that some day Q and his lovely lady and RnR get into swapping

on video of course :wink:

Renee, you'd look fantastic on that meat....

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not sure he would fit--really, I nearly fainted when I saw it go all the way in. I will put it this way, we are in "dialog," but I don't know about it being on video. :confused:

I will keep you posted-and yes, there would be a condom. (If he can find one that fits.)

Renee

For some reason...my dong got hard as solving a quadratic equation when I read this.........dunno....maybe its just me.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats a really sweet vid Q...real cool and best of luck with all that! Keep rockin bro...

...OB

milforddude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the best part of this is you introduced me to a new video site

yuvutu

it doesn't seem to have the continual technical difficulties and performance problems that xtube has.

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the best part of this is you introduced me to a new video site

yuvutu

it doesn't seem to have the continual technical difficulties and performance problems that xtube has.

Bingo. That's why I used yuvutu. they processed my vid within 2 hours. My most recent vid on xtube took 2 weeks to process and I still have one in wating to be processed...been a week on that one. On top of all that xtube has removed one of my vids with no explanation and will not respond to my emails. It wasn't even one of the vids where I advertise my web site. It was one of my first ever JO vids I posted.....so it has sentimental value.....:biggrin1:

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not only a big fuckin cock, but you obviously know how to use it too. just listen to her moan! love it when you tell her to arhe her back to get more in! hehehe been there, done that too! great vid buddy!

Memememe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
is there any way you can get Pay Pal on your website? Credit Card although insured is a tad dodogy but paypal is pain free

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And I just uploaded a JO vid...I cum twice without going soft...a minigasm and then a bigasm later....and I lowered the price of the fuck vid to 8.99.....if you already bought it I'll refund the difference.....NOT!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha........Hahahahahahaha....

And yes there are several female members of LPSG that would make fine co-stars.....right now I have a major woody for Heather Lou Ann......maybe its cuz she is so close to where I live...or maybe its cuz she's just a honey-and-a-half....

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quercusone - thanks not only for the yummy video (you are my favorite way to masturbate ), but for the website too. Xtube drives me insane with the long queues. I am busily uploading as we speak.

xx

Honey

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quercusone - thanks not only for the yummy video (you are my favorite way to masturbate ), but for the website too. Xtube drives me insane with the long queues. I am busily uploading as we speak.

xx

Honey

I WANT LINKS....And a phone number!

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OHH life is not fair , I live so far away!! We will just have to do phone sex.....I never thought of that!!! ,mmmmmm you have an accent too, you can talk nasty dirty to me while I watch your video ( I just turned myself on)

.... links coming

xx

Honey

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Renee

just beautiful, in whatever shape or form it could happen it'd no doubt bust my nut just to hear of the deed, but obviously a skillfully manipulated cam could save the moment(s) for posterity. you know, in the interests of good will among all your fellow men and women :tongue: and i've no doubt he'd be gentle with you