Previously unattractive guy becomes sexually appealing after seeing his cock

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, you seem like someone he would be best to avoid...
And, like others have said, this is just SPH. Moving on...

I see a guy at the gym working out on a regular basis. He's young, probably early twenties with a short, well developed stocky rugby build. He's about average in the looks department, not a stunner but flashes a sexy confident playful smirk to his gym buddies on occasions that gives him a kind of je ne sais quoi. However, he's especially hairy and bursting out from under his tank top, including the shoulders and back is the sort of hair you'd see on a troglodyte. Captain caveman I call him.

One day, we had finished our workouts at around the same time and we were both getting ready for a shower. He was changing in full site without using a towel for modesty, so I flashed my eyes over, just out of curiosity, as one does and OMG. He unleashed a cock from his underwear that was a sight to behold. His big beautiful uncut flaccid cock was larger than my own when fully hard and it wasn't a stretch of the imagination to consider it a grower as well. This was AFTER a workout, where cocks seem to shrivel up embarrassingly. I struggled to imagine how big it could be after a relaxing shower. (For reference my cock is 4.9 inches hard)

Now here is the thing. I was previously not so interested in this guy. He was just another guy... and a hairy one at that, which is normally quite a turn off for me. But, as soon as I saw his cock he suddenly became very attractive to me, almost to the point where I was crushing on him. I believe the major reason is because he was so well hung but another part of it may have been due to this cocky self confidence (which I'm sure would have stemmed in part to the beautiful tool he had swinging between his legs).

Has anyone else had a similar turn of attraction after seeing another mans junk?

Or conversely, as frequently happens to me, has anyone suddenly developed a disinterest in a guy only after seeing their cock that they previously thought was attractive?

so i have to ask, are you really expecting to find that perfect guy you've just described?

I don't think what I've described as an ideal sexual partner (for me) are in any way unreasonable. In fact I have either been with OR observed guys who fit that description precisely. They just don't want sex with me more than once, or more frequently, not at all. I guess thats the only part of the equation thats missing.

Have you contemplated celibacy,darling?

Of course not. Whats the point in that. Even if I can't hold a guys attention for more than one sex session at least I get it that one time, then they can move onto someone who does satisfy them in bed and I can move on to the next oncer.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't go so far as a few recent posters, but. . .

You've complained (whined?) that everybody heads out the door as soon as you drop pants. Maybe the reason for that is you.

I have no idea whether you have a rotten personality, as another poster suggested. But I do know that you're down on yourself. You say it's because of the size of your dick. No matter. No one likes a negative person. It may not be expressed, but it can be felt a mile away. As soon as I pick up the "I'm-a-loser" vibes, I avoid that person like the plague. I only want to be around positive people who like themselves.

As I've said before, I too am hung like a chipmunk. But I've been pretty popular with women. I've found the love of my life. I like to say it's my looks and personality, but I suspect it's because they like being around me and pick up that I truly like myself. My mother used to say, "No one'll love you if you don't love yourself first."

You'll never land that dream guy of yours until you give him a reason to like you. And, also, maybe if you can stop obsessing about yourself and start thinking of others.

I was gonna tell you all that, but I don't think I will. No, I'll keep my mouth shut. I won't say another word. I don't think any of what we say matters. You're determined to be unhappy, and who are we to stand in your way? Wallow in self pity. But you'll wallow alone.

Anyone else care to share their experiences re: the original post?

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone else care to share their experiences re: the original post?

A moment ago you agreed that LilJock's spot on assessment was "fair." You've basically acknowledged that you're hopelessly mired in your need to put yourself down and falsely obsess that your penis size is the cause of all of your difficulties. Now, despite acknowledging that he's right, you're still asking people to respond to you. It's unfair for you to continue to try to use people to satisfy your humiliation fetish. You are positively wrong that your penis is to blame for your problems, so accept that or don't, but stop treating people like they're props for your fetish.

A moment ago you agreed that LilJock's spot on assessment was "fair." You've basically acknowledged that you're hopelessly mired in your need to put yourself down and falsely obsess that your penis size is the cause of all of your difficulties. Now, despite acknowledging that he's right, you're still asking people to respond to you. It's unfair for you to continue to try to use people to satisfy your humiliation fetish. You are positively wrong that your penis is to blame for your problems, so accept that or don't, but stop treating people like they're props for your fetish.

Well stated and..well, tactful :tongue:

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well stated and..well, tactful :tongue:

Thanks. It's kind of sad. I was in chat once and he was in there. There was a guy who was telling the OP how hot he was in his photos. So here was a guy, on a penis site, who was full on lusting over him penis and all, and the OP couldn't take it, he kept obsessing about his penis size and insisting the guy wouldn't say those things if they were face to face. The guy eventually gave up, and then commented to me "It's so disappointing to see a guy that hot act that... not hot."

nineinchnail4u2c

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You've basically acknowledged that you're hopelessly mired in your need to put yourself down and falsely obsess that your penis size is the cause of all of your difficulties.

I think his obsession with the penis sizes of other men is the cause of all his difficulties. For one who would like another man to accept the size of his penis, he certainly has some stringent requirements for the penis size of his partner.

You are positively wrong that your penis is to blame for your problems, so accept that or don't, but stop treating people like they're props for your fetish.

Indeed. I was in a relationship with a man who is the same size as the original poster but does not have the advantages of his looks or physique and none of those things were an issue to me.

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think I've once or twice become more interested if someone has a large dick, and less interested if he had a small one. But it's not an overriding factor either way... If someone is ugly I have to be in a near depressive state to have sex with them, or feeling exceptionally noble... a big dick cannot override that ... And if someone is very handsome / fit some desire is there, whatever the geometry of their genitalia...

On the Fahrbot/sph issue. I am not sure his real issue is so much his own size... I think it could be to do with seeking sexual partners ( and/or ) lovers in the 7-9 inches range.

My understanding is that studies have shown that people tend to get into longer term relationships with people who are roughly as good looking as they are, measured by independently provided ratings... Seems to make sense; it's not absolute rules, just a tendency.

Fahrbot hankering to meet an 8 inch guy who is attracted to his own <5 in is like wanting to meet an exceptionally good looking blind man.

It's not impossible - just not very likely, or easy. I think we could all just leave that alone ... It's sad for Fahrbot, but he seems unmoveable on this ... It's not like the rest of LPSG really have an obligation to "fix" it for him ... And I suspect that's impossible...

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fahrbot hankering to meet an 8 inch guy who is attracted to his own <5 in is like wanting to meet an exceptionally good looking blind man.

No it isn't. That would only be true if attractiveness were a ranking system based on penis size. Which, even in the gay community, it's not. I agree with the rest of what you said. He has some sad issues, both in how he views himself and his singular obsession with the size of others' penises. My guess is it's just a low self-image and it's all about pushing people away, but I agree it doesn't matter and it's not going to change here.

Reactions: Beefybud

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No it isn't. That would only be true if attractiveness were a ranking system based on penis size. Which, even in the gay community, it's not...

Look. I know that. You know that. But Fahrbot is demonstrably resistant to that thought as an organising principle for his approaches to sex - so I had to try a different tack...

You could look up 'Reductio Ad Absurdum' ... :wink:

I don't see it that way at all and I have no desire to use people for any perceived fetish that you may believe I have. I appreciate your going to the effort to try to put me right but calling me out for being unfair is unfair.

I think his obsession with the penis sizes of other men is the cause of all his difficulties. For one who would like another man to accept the size of his penis, he certainly has some stringent requirements for the penis size of his partner.

So just because I have a small penis I can't desire something better than my own? That doesn't really seem right does it? I mean, doesn't everyone want someone more attractive than themselves? Isn't that the same thing?

So now I'm being excluded for wanting a guy with a large cock because I'm small?

There ARE very attractive people who are partnered with those who could objectively be described as average, or even ugly.

And here I was thinking, as I keep getting told, its not all about cock size and it could just be that the ugly guy could have a really great personality.

I don't see any difference here.

I keep being told one thing at one time, and when its convenient for the sake of argument the opposite thing at another time. Is it any wonder then that I am finding it difficult to be swayed into believing that cock size is unimportant? Under these circumstances I choose to believe my own observations, and what I have observed is that cock size, for most, is an important factor in partner selection.