Previously unattractive guy becomes sexually appealing after seeing his cock

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So now I'm being excluded for wanting a guy with a large cock because I'm small?

Not in my mind, no.

But maybe in your own?

:confused:

There ARE very attractive people who are partnered with those who could objectively be described as average, or even ugly.

... hmm. You say 'partnered' here, yet other times you talk about just wanting one-night-stands ... ???

I keep being told one thing at one time, and when its convenient for the sake of argument the opposite thing at another time. Is it any wonder then that I am finding it difficult to be swayed ...

Hmm. I think you're not above changing the frame(s) of reference in a discussion yourself ( see above ). So - "answer the question please" :wink: - are you :

A. Looking for hot one-night sex in which dick size can be a a factor ... or
B. Looking for a reasonably stable relationship in which personality, looks, and all the rest of it make a bigger difference?

A or B ?

:smile:

Last edited:

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You know I put a lot of thought and effort into my reply and all I get back is one sentence that you could use to your "pity me" advantage?

It's fine and I don't care. I would appreciate though you not turning a lot of other posts into more of your "pity me" posts.

I think at this point it's a combination of your view of your own dick (yes it's on the smaller side but YOU are the one that makes it a huge issue) and your own self image. It doesn't matter what anyone here says to you.

But at this point I am tired of your posts. I'm tired of people trying to genuinely answer your posts and you finding one sentence in their response and strengthening in your own mind your "pity party".

Even Balkaneuro (hope I spelled his user name correctly) who was very cool in his early responses is tiring of it. I can tell by his most recent to you.

Matter of fact I think we are ALL tiring of it.

I won't respond to your posts any longer. You are a brick wall.

Not in my mind, no.

But maybe in your own?

Probably, but two previous posts, one from you and another one strongly hinted at such an idea. "How can you expect a guy with a big cock if you yourself have a little one".

... hmm. You say 'partnered' here, yet other times you talk about just wanting one-night-stands ... ???

It was a poor choice of words. I mean any type of relationship.

Hmm. I think you're not above changing the frame(s) of reference in a discussion yourself ( see above ). So - "answer the question please" :wink: - are you :

A. Looking for hot one-night sex in which dick size can be a a factor ... or
B. Looking for a reasonably stable relationship in which personality, looks, and all the rest of it make a bigger difference?

A or B ?

:smile:

This last question is irrelevant given my previous answer. I answered this in quite some depth in another post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This last question is irrelevant given my previous answer. I answered this in quite some depth in another post.

Can you link to it, please?

I do care about this issue. And about you and your wellbeing. But I don't have time to dig around for it ... :frown:

D

deleted136887

Rather than attacking me why don't you attack the questions? ( ie answer them) They are as valid as any of the questions from the other contributors in this forum.
He is not[I think ] attacking you.
You seem determined to get your small cock out there.
Which is fine.....get it out there!

Can you link to it, please?

I do care about this issue. And about you and your wellbeing. But I don't have time to dig around for it ... :frown:

I don't know how to link so here goes again:
I'm not specifically looking for a long term relationship at the moment as I don't believe I'll find the guy I'm after for that kind of thing who will also be interested in me, so I'll answer your questions with the definition of a fuck buddy in mind.

- Describe the partner’s form: (physical characteristics)

He would be young, 18-28, muscular or well toned and predominantly hairless but with nice tight patches of dark fur in his armpits and above his cock. That suggests he'd had brown or black hair too. He'd have an uncut cock in the region of 7-9 inches, not too thick that I couldn't get it down my throat but thick enough for a bit of wow factor. Not interested in cocks with a huge mushroom knob, thats a bit of a turn off. I quite like a guy with naturally darker skin, sorta polynesian or latino light brown and strong dark eyebrows. He'd have the sort of cock that could shoot cum like a firehose and knock the paint off the walls. He'd be able to recharge quickly for a second and/or third round. (I'd probably not cum as otherwise it would all be over for the day). He'd also not be too difficult to get off with oral or wanking. Nothing worse than spending an eternity wanking some guy off only for them to say "its not working, here I'll do it". (But that is more likely my own failing than his in most cases)

- Describe the partner’s function (what is it he and you will be doing, when, where, and how)

We will be having sex at my place or his. He would be a fuck buddy, someone who I could sleep with on some nights but who would go away and leave me alone when I need it. (Which is generally most of the time. I prefer being alone). Sexually, since I'm not particularly into anal it would be mainly oral, wanking, kissing, exploring each others bodies, massage and the like. General intimacy things. On rare occasions when I think I can keep it up and he's keen I might even consider fucking him. Being flexible in bed, if he's keen on causing some pain and discomfort and I like him I might even bend over for him. But thats unlikely. I love to 69, so he'd have to be into that.

- Describe the nature of you and your partner’s relationship, before, during and after sex. (what you think about self and the other)

He'd be the sort of guy that would be happy with or without sex but generally sex would be what defines our relationship, since, after all he's a fuck buddy. However if we just want to cuddle and watch a movie we could do that too but he'd have to be out by the end of the night most times. During sex he'd allow me to call the shots but take charge when he thinks its right. Neither of us would define ourselves in terms of dominant or passive.
After sex he would be very happy to cuddle and just remain silent. Maybe engage in a bit of witty banter, but thats about it. I don't need a deep and meaningful. If it went as far as friends with benefits, he'd have to share more interests with me, obviously. But as long as we can communicate our desires to each other and he is open and honest about what he thinks of me and what he wants sexually that would be the main thing.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So just because I have a small penis I can't desire something better than my own? That doesn't really seem right does it? I mean, doesn't everyone want someone more attractive than themselves? Isn't that the same thing?

You may certainly desire a cock bigger than you're own but you may not presume that the rest of us accept your assumption that that is necessarily better. It's a slippery use of words that many find very irritating. It's akin to the shyster lawyer's loaded question, "Have you stopped beating your wife?" You might want to look up the meaning of solipsism.

And not everyone wants someone more attractive than himself. In many cases, like myself, that would be impossible. :tongue: Seriously, you only have to take a walk through the mall to realize the absurdity of your statement. You'll quite often see couples where one partner is noticeably better looking than the other. You'd be surprised. Many find beauty on the inside, not the outside.

nineinchnail4u2c

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its not obvious?

If it was obvious, then I would not have asked.

So just because I have a small penis I can't desire something better than my own? That doesn't really seem right does it? I mean, doesn't everyone want someone more attractive than themselves? Isn't that the same thing?

If you do not want your potential and worth to be reduced to the size of your penis, then you should not reduce the potential and worth of other men to the size of theirs. Wanting to be accepted for your size while placing a size criteria on your partners makes you a hypocrite.