Price is Right new host.

Is Drew Carey funny yes or no?

• Total voters

avalonlovelove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well it's official the world is coming to an end.I just found out that Drew Carey of all people is taking over for Bob Barker.No offense to the dude I think he seems nice and all I just do not think he is that funny is all.Who thinks Price is Right made a mistake with this one?I do not see how anyone can watch this show but more power to those who do.I used to watch this when I was little but now i just find it mind numbingly boring.:biggrin1: :wink: :dunno:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well it's official the world is coming to an end.I just found out that Drew Carey of all people is taking over for Bob Barker. No offense to the dude I think he seems nice and all I just do not think he is that funny is all. Who thinks Price is Right made a mistake with this one? I agree. This is right up there with putting Rosie O'Donnel on The View. I do not see how anyone can watch this show but more power to those who do. I used to watch this when I was little but now i just find it mind numbingly boring.:biggrin1: :wink: :dunno:
I rarely watch game shows anymore, but I will take a game show over any of those court shows or something like Maury Povich.
To me Drew Carey is funny, but he is not game show host material.

D_Harry_Sphincter

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, it's a better option than most of the names being thrown around lately.

Dan Patrick...erm.

Rosie O'Donnell...good lord.

Just a lot of names that bad. Drew Carey is good enough...and it's not like Bob Barker was laugh out loud funny, but he was still a living legend.

No matter what the show did decide on replacement wise, it was still gonna take a hit in ratings. This is one of the better choices. But nobody stands up to Bob Barker.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Price is Right... where the points don't matter. I'm wondering if the show will give away fur coats again now. :/