Price Per Inch?

Lionel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello everyone,

I'm currently writing a story called A New Apartment (which can be read on Hentai Foundry and Futanari Palace, with a comic available through Patreon with previews in an E-Hentai gallery). If you're interested in tales of penis growth, attribute theft, male/female, male/futanari/ and female/futanari action, it might appeal to you.

As a result, I'm polling this question with LPSG as research for the story - what would you pay per inch (length and girth), for pain-free penis enlargement? I'm trying to figure out a reasonable threshold - so what price would be too high for growth?

I look forward to everyone's answers. (I've dropped a lil' bonus sketch as a teaser for the content you can get if you subscribe to the patreon, and as a thanks in advance for your replies!)

aR479fh.jpg

RaleighHung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Y'all are nuts. Women routinely pay $5-$6k for a couple cup sizes. A tummy tuck cost $10k.

If you could guarantee a safe process that added an inch, I think $10k per inch would be the rate. And, wealthy men would spend $30-$40k to get the penis of their dreams.

onefoottube

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Y'all are nuts. Women routinely pay $5-$6k for a couple cup sizes. A tummy tuck cost $10k.

If you could guarantee a safe process that added an inch, I think $10k per inch would be the rate. And, wealthy men would spend $30-$40k to get the penis of their dreams.
I think that’s pretty much in the ball park. Costs would probably come down in time just like other cosmetic surgeries have.