priceless quotes from george dubya

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok so i personalized my google homepage and one of the shittamajiggers i got on it is this george bush quote generator that has his most foolish quotes from his presidency archived and it dispenses a new one every time i open up my browser. keep in mind these ARE REAL QUOTES.

check out this one

"I did denounce it. I de --- I denounced it. I denounced the interracial
dating. I denounced anti-Catholic bigacy --- bigotry."

George W. Bush
February 25, 2000
The candidate responding to criticism that he visited Bob Jones University.

or this gem form the genius

"You've heard Al Gore say he invented the Internet. Well, if he was so smart,
why do all the addresses begin with 'W'?"

George W. Bush
October 28, 2000

ill add more later

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"I don't think we need to be subliminable about the differences between our
views on prescription drugs."

George W. Bush
September 12, 2000
Quoted by Slate magazine from comments in Orlando, Florida.

all thsi is copy/pasted. not retyped. dont wanna lose the authenticity of bush's genius

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being of average intelligence as well, I usually refrain from calling anyone stupid, but I can no longer be an apologist and offer explanation in "he's a bad speaker". Really, I'm not expecting anything like Bryan's fucking "Cross of Gold" speech, but give me some hope that there is a brain and intellect in between those fuzzy ears. After eight years I expect something, anything, and his press conference this week was just another deflating, depressing experience.

:( Sorry if I cannot laugh with you. :(

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"The California crunch really is the result of not enough power to power the power of generating plants."

George W. Bush
January 14, 2001
From an interview with the New York Times. (Referring to the California
energy crisis.)

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Believe it or not...George Bush USED to be eloquent and quick witted.

Take a look at this video comparison of GW the president and GW the Texas Governor.
George Bush Then and Now

GW's mental acuity is deteriorating fast. Far far worse than the dementia allegations that were fielded against Reagan.

Aren't we lucky to have him as a president?

ETA-- note the guy who put this together DID NOT use the more glaring examples of Bush's idiotic speaking... that would have been too easy.

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
" "You've heard Al Gore say he invented the Internet. Well, if he was so smart,
why do all the addresses begin with 'W'?"

George W. Bush
October 28, 2000"

Why do I have a feeling that that was meant to be funny, on his part?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some of my faves are bolded.

George W. Bush:
Whether or not it needed to happen, I'm still convinced it needed to happen. [explaining why he sent U.S. troops into Iraq, Dec. 12, 2005]

I appreciate that question because I, in the state of Texas, had heard a lot of discussion about a faith-based initiative eroding the important bridge between church and state.

People that are really very weird can get into sensitive positions and have a tremendous impact on history.

I mean, there needs to be a wholesale effort against racial profiling, which is illiterate children.

Should any Iraqi officer or soldier receive an order from Saddam Hussein.... don't follow that order. Because if you choose to do so, when Iraq is liberated, you will be treated, tried and persecuted as a war criminal. [1/22/03]

See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda.

The law I sign today directs new funds and new focus to the task of collecting vital intelligence on terrorist threats and on weapons of mass production. [11/27/2002]

One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures.

Too many good docs are getting out of business. Too many OB/GYN's aren't able to practice their, their love with women all across this country.

It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it.

We must all hear the universal call to like your neighbor just like you like to be liked yourself.

We look forward to analyzing and working with legislation that will make -- it would hope -- put a free press's mind at ease that you're not being denied information you shouldn't see.

You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.

There's not going to be enough people in the system to take advantage of people like me.

There's only one person who hugs the mothers and the widows, the wives and the kids upon the death of their loved one. Others hug but having committed the troops, I've got an additional responsibility to hug and that's me and I know what it's like. [12/13/2002]

We cannot let terrorists hold this nation hostile or hold our allies hostile.

Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?

The most important job is not to be governor, or first lady in my case.

I glance at the headlines just to kind of get a flavor for what's moving. I rarely read the stories, and get briefed by people who are probably read the news themselves. (September 21, 2003)

I am mindful not only of preserving executive powers for myself, but for predecessors as well

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The video showing Bush's deterioration of cognitive function is really pretty shocking, although I have seen it before. About a year ago, it was announced that he had contracted Lyme disease, diagnosed early and successfully treated. Maybe. Or maybe he's has had it a number of years. Allowed to become chronic and untreated, it definitely can cause both cognitive and speech problems and become virtually impossible to cure. I know.
Dave

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"My administration has been calling upon all the leaders in the -- in
the Middle East to do everything they can to stop the violence, to tell
the different parties involved that peace will never happen
."

George W. Bush
August 13, 2001
Crawford, Texas

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My favorite :biggrin1:

Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.