pride in masturbation

kcstrker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
always been 100% open. never hid from dad, roommates. when friends would brag about swho they fucked over the weekend, never bothered me to say i had hit the headboard while i was jerkin off. others?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
always been 100% open. never hid from dad, roommates. when friends would brag about swho they fucked over the weekend, never bothered me to say i had hit the headboard while i was jerkin off. others?
Kudos. That's kind of the Jackinworld theme too. What's more manly, to nut up in someone and risk teen pregnancy or some kind of STD, or to take matters into your own hands.

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was at an all boy's boarding school and over time you got to know which guys spoke openly about it and which didn't. I always tried to gauge them and once I knew who was comfortable I enjoyed discussing and comparing notes, particularly on techniques etc.. sometimes this led to circle jerks/mutual masturbation etc

i agree that 95% of boys did it but some were shy to talk about it. I also thinks sex drives differ.. so when I was 15 - 20yrs old I would wank pretty much every day, sometime 2 or 3 times in a day.. this was on the high side when compared with friends but not totally unusual.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
my buddy and I joke about it all the time... usually in a ball-busting kind of way, like "stop touching yourself like that in public" or "if you keep doing that your palm is gonna grow hair..." that kind of thing... but it's fun and keeps us real with each other.

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm the same way, I don't hide the fact I do it, nor do I lie about it. I mean, come on, we ALL do it. It's perfectly natural, aside from being "socially responsible", one could say. It's safe,no risk of STD's or pregnancy... and who knows how to please you better than yourself ? LOL

B_girthyman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's all cultural. I could never tell anyone unless it was a significant other that I did it...even though everyone knows everyone is doing it. Just something we don't talk about.

D

deleted3782

I was at an all boy's boarding school and over time you got to know which guys spoke openly about it and which didn't. I always tried to gauge them and once I knew who was comfortable I enjoyed discussing and comparing notes, particularly on techniques etc.. sometimes this led to circle jerks/mutual masturbation etc

i agree that 95% of boys did it but some were shy to talk about it. I also thinks sex drives differ.. so when I was 15 - 20yrs old I would wank pretty much every day, sometime 2 or 3 times in a day.. this was on the high side when compared with friends but not totally unusual.

I went to a coed school and nobody talked about it. I was caught doing it once, most of the time I was pretty discreet. Four years of roommates and I never caught one doing anything! There were rumors of guys doing circle jerks...but I never even came close to one.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I openly admit that I jack off at least once a day, sometimes 3 times a day. But I do have the decency to close the door to my room so my roomie cant see.
I totally misread that as you admitting it up to three times a day, not jacking up to three times a day.

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I jill off regularly. When I'm not in a relationship I do it regularly, and when I am I do it in front of my man because it turns me on. I'm not ashamed of it because I wasn't aware that I should be, lol. Hell, it's fun to give so much pleasure to someone I love.

D

deleted405852

I have no shame in joking or talking about it. Hell I've got female friends and ex-girlfriends to admit to doing it. My masturbation ice breaker is this one line "Everyone does it, they either have done it in the past, are doing it as we speak or will do it, what about you?"

A friend of mine once responded to that line by saying "You said everyone right? I better make sure." She then proceeded to rub herself between her legs and writhe around in an exaggerated manner while moaning really loudly. Afterwards she replied, "Well I guess that includes me as well!" and we burst into laughter.